four - white blood

♡ by BRENDONURIE, USER26 & 912,524 others

by BRENDONURIE, USER26 & 912,524 others

_WILLOWHALLUM: send in some q's and ill give you the a's (on my radio show) 🖤

view all 687,278 comments

USER6: are you single?

USER10: do you love david dobrik?

SALTYMARIE: what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
_WILLOWHALLUM: lmao thanks for not asking about love related stuff

USER81: how would you describe your favourite food without actually mentioning the ingredients?

BRENDONURIE: perfect date?

USER54: what happened to you and brendon urie?

USER12: what's your favourite piece of clothing?

USER45: just want to mention that you're pretty 🖤
_WILLOWHALLUM: 🖤🖤

DAVIDDOBRIK: who's your crush haha
USER32: she needs to spill honestly

WILLOW HALLUM stood behind the several pieces of equipment, her phone open on the instagram application. she had already seen a few of the questions people asked her, and some were things she wasn't prepared to answer. she glanced over to marie, who gave her a thumbs up, signalling that she could begin to talk. "hello and welcome back to willow's radio, and im your host willow." she laughed a little, clearing her throat, the burning sensation of anxiety on her tongue. "if you follow me on instagram, at underscore willow hallum hint hint, you would've seen my post asking for questions. that's what im doing today because ive wanted to do one for ages, and i know a lot of people want questions answers. they demand it!" she slammed her fist lightly against the metal desk, earning a laugh from producers around her.

willow had a bubbly attitude on live radio, it was something about her job that made her happy. "this question was asked by the brendon urie himself," she sighed quietly, "perfect date? well if anyone is interested, don't spend money on me. i'd be happy with just a film night, making some sort of food. im the most cliche person i swear." willow laughed momentarily, before composing herself to continue reading the hundreds of thousands of questions she was sent. there were a lot of questions about her and david, but she refused to answer most of them because they were asking if she'd date him. however, there was one comment that caught her interest. reading it quickly, as to not waste any time, she furrowed her eyebrows together, a lump forming in her throat. swallowing the slavia pooling in her mouth, she spoke the question. "ellie asks what happened to you and brendon urie? now, im not one for telling about my past as i dont like to talk about it, but its the reason i hold a grudge against that fiveheaded guy." marie stifled a laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. willow wanted to swear so badly but it wouldn't be appropriate. "brendon urie did something extremely stupid back when we were 16 and it made me never date, ever, let's just say that. it would be nice to have a boyfriend but i have trust issues." willow let out a small groan, trying to suppress her anger.