seven - the end of all things

♡ by BRENDONURIE, USER4 & 849,472 others

by BRENDONURIE, USER4 & 849,472 others

_WILLOWHALLUM: midnight memories (and many regrets)

tagged: SALTYMARIE, TUCKMEROSIE, DAVIDDOBRIK

view all 364,848 comment

USER54: i wanted a picture of you!

USER12: parties are pretty rad until you pass out

SALTYMARIE: you were fucking hilarious last night
_WILLOWHALLUM: shut

USER22: i hope you had fun 💘

BRENDONURIE: i was there too, where's my tag
_WILLOWHALLUM: don't like you enough to tag you in posts

USER49: 💘

WILLOW HALLUM awoke in satin sheets, wearing an oversized t-shirt. remembering only the little details, she questioned exactly where she was. well, she was until brendon urie came walking through his own bedroom in just a towel, a very prominent v-line catching her eye for a moment. a tired yawn, followed by a morning came from his mouth, and pure panic set in. how did she get into those clothes? did they have sex? willow expected her to look insane, panicking in his bed. but, to him she was just sat up, staring at the end of his bed. he seated himself by her feet, making sure his towel didn't fall. "what happened last night?" willow averted her gaze fron the end of the bed to brendon's face. she was terrified of the answer, so much she didn't even want him to begin speaking. she didn't even like brendon, too afraid of how he could hurt her all over again.

"you want to know?" brendon had a thing of double checking with willow, she was a very indecisive person, never making up her mind even over the simplist of choices. giving a timid nod, he continued to speak. "so, you got super drunk. started dancing on a pool table and literally stripping down into your underwear. i picked you up before it got out of hand."

"and the clothes?" she tugged against the white t-shirt draped over her slim figure. he laughed a little, remembering what happened last night.

"you needed something to wear, so i put that over you but your head got stuck and we ended up falling over in my bathroom. and before you ask: no we did not sleep together. i took the couch." willow nodded, taking a moment to process everything he had just told her. sucking in some air and sighing deeply, she flung her self out of brendon's bed and down his stairs. as much as he probably wanted her to stay, she definitely did not, after all he broke her heart. brendon did not follow her down the stairs. instead, he paced around in his room upstairs. meanwhile, willow was rummaging through his cupboard to find something to take away her throbbing headache, a glass of cold water on the counter. brendon's house was new to willow but she knew she could probably find her way around. eventually, she found what she needed and she also found something to eat.

the backdoor, which lead to his surprisingly big pool, was unlocked so willow chose to sit out in the sun, her toes in the lukewarm water. she munched on some fruit that was cut up in brendon's fridge, praying he wouldn't mind her eating it. it had been half an hour since she left to go downstairs and brendon was still absent. it made her feel weird. willow was beginning to question why she was still there, and she had no idea why — she didn't like brendon. however, when she turned her head to look at the glass sliding door, brendon urie was stood with his arms crossed, taking in the view of the sun and the view of willow.

brendon had missed willow. he hadn't spoken to her properly in so long it almost felt foreign. he wasn't mad that she was sat chewing away at the cut-up fruit from his fridge, not one bit. he was mad because he couldn't tell her anything, because he couldn't tell her how much he missed her. he was scared to death of willow hallum.

she cleared her throat, taking brendon out of his thoughts and his full attention on her. she pat the concrete next to her, inviting him to sit with her. he obliged, of course. brendon was not one with words around willow. it felt strange to talk to her in real life after so long without her. willow felt the absence of brendon shrink, like it was right. she caught herself staring at his face and turned away, a blush fading onto her cheeks. "so, uh brendon," she coward behind her loose hair, afraid of brendon's sudden (but lack of) judgement. "how's life?"

"that's what you're going to say after not talking to me for so goddamn long?" brendon let out a chuckle, his hands resting on his uncovered knees. it was the middle of summer in vegas, and very hot too. "willow?" her head almost snapped round to his perfect face. her eyes scanned his face for any sort of anger, but there was none. "ive missed you, like a lot." brendon smiled warmly at her, a small one gained back. willow was afraid, so very afraid. she couldn't choose between letting him in again, or leaving him for good.

"i should go." willow stood, making brendon stand as well. he wanted to be there for her even if she didn't want him. brendon cared way too much about willow hallum, but willow hallum didn't care about him as much. not because she didn't like him, but because she didn't want to get hurt again. she thought not caring would solve her problems. willow began to walk past brendon, but he pulled her back, holding her waist gently. "im not about to let you go again, willow. please." brendon could sob, but he chose not to, not with willow around at least. "ill drive you, is that fair?" she gave him a shrug, but he took it as a yes. brendon outstretched his hand, hoping she would hold it. she did.

the radio was quiet, and the air wasn't awkward. it was needed, almost wanted. willow didn't know what to say to brendon, she had so many questions. "why?" she blurted, not even making much sense. however, brendon knew what she meant.

"i didnt kiss her and you know that." they were currently at a stoplight, brendon trying his best not to yell. "you can't just take something that you saw and go straight to a conclusion, fuck." brendon tried to calm down, but he couldn't. he hated confrontation but it was needed between him and willow. she grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"im scared bren," he looked over at her, a sympathetic smile on his face, "what if you hurt me again? im afraid you will. it's happened so much now." brendon shook his head, a couple tears in his eyes as he drove. he took his hand from willow's and sighed. it wasn't right. "bren it's okay. i dont even care anymore. i want to know why you stayed with her for so long." he gave her a small shrug. the car ride was silent the rest of the way.

willow got out of her side, brendon still sat in his car seat. she opened the door for him and outstretched her hand. brendon reluctantly took it. locking his car, he followed willow into her house. what was meant to be a drop home had turned into a talking session. "brendon please talk to me." they were sat on her beige couch, her hands folded on her lap, fiddling with her thumbs. brendon gazed into her eyes and let out a huff. "i dont know. she was very manipulative and i dont know how i broke up with her so easily. im sorry." willow shook her head, telling him that there was nothing to be sorry about and that she just wanted to know why. "i just want the friendship we had back."

"yeah, me too."

————

yeah hi uh im not sure what happened sjeifbejf pleath