three - golden days

♡ by _WILLOWHALLUM, USER12 & 3,548,284 others

by _WILLOWHALLUM, USER12 & 3,548,284 others

BRENDONURIE: these were the golden days

tagged: _WILLOWHALLUM

view all 2,459,857 comments

USER14: omg is that brendon and will back when they were 16?

USER10: is this who golden days is about??

USER5: oh my god this is so cute ❤️

_WILLOWHALLUM: it's official, i hate you even more then i originally did
BRENDONURIE: aw wow love u too
USER24: theyre actually interacting!!

DAVIDDOBRIK: aw you were so cute back in high-school!
_WILLOWHALLUM: what do you MEAN were!!!???!!

USER43: oh my god ew, you and dani are so much cuter

DANI_WOW: oh great, now you're posting about her too.
_WILLOWHALLUM: oh don't get your panties in a twist daniella, and grow the fuck up

USER7: ew

USER51: ive only just realised her t-shirt is on the tree and she's in her bra

USER12: cute! 💞

BRENDON URIE sat with his band members, looking through polariods of him and willow from when they were 16. he hated to admit it, but he missed her. however, his girlfriend hated her guts for no reason in particular. brendon didn't have a choice in their relationship, but he was unable to come up with a reason to stay with daniella cox. she was a selfish bitch most of the times and quite toxic in his life. a lot of the people he was friends with told hi that she's the reason his mental health is in the shits. he had never told anyone, but they fought often and broke up quite a lot. but, they got back together a few days after. it was a continuous cycle of back and forth. brendon needed to break up with her, not just for his own sake, for willow's.

brendon took some string and the polariods from the guys, moving to his bedroom to hang them up on his wall. his bed was soft and warm, the fresh sheets filing the room with a floral scent - something that reminded brendon of willow.

a couple of his songs were about willow, but not a lot of people knew which ones. golden days was about her, but even brendon didn't know if she knew it was. he wrote golden days two years after they cut ties. willow announced that, when it came out, it was one of her favourite songs off the album.

brendon stared at his wall, his phone buzzing in his pocket. he chose to ignore it for now. the guys were all sat together, chatting amongst themselves. however, daniella was sat with them too. he let out a low sigh and looked at dani, asking to speak with her.