ten - forgiveness

♡ by BRENDONURIE, USER32 & 837,728 others

by BRENDONURIE, USER32 & 837,728 others

_WILLOWHALLUM: forgiving is not forgetting

view all 726,562 comments

USER76: you're so pretty ❤️

DANI_WOW: lol brendon doesn't like you
_WILLOWHALLUM: yeah i know, wbk this. i don't like him either

USER45: god anyone who dates you should be madly in love

JACOB.HAL: lowkey jealous of u
↳ _WILLOWHALLUM: don't be

USER51: david better give her a fucking bouquet of flowers

USER10: yuck

USER24: 🖤🌸

DAVIDDOBRIK: you're so perfect jesus christ marry me
_WILLOWHALLUM: hnggggg

USER19: ilysm ❤️

USER34: god damn

USER97: 😍😍😍

BRENDONURIE: too cute 4 me
USER23: yeah she is

WILLOW HAD chosen to meet up with david after a long conversation with herself in her head. she knew that she really didn't need to talk to david, but she felt guilty for doing nothing wrong, but she felt as if she had done everything wrong. willow took a long hard look at herself in her bathroom mirror, which held smudges and water dripping down the reflective glass. her hair was undeniably messy, too lazy to even try and touch it. no matter how hard she would try, all that ran through her head were impossible possibilities that could occur when she opens the door to see a bright and happy david, his messy hair over his forehead and his eyes creased just like they always use to be. her doorbell rung and she hoped to sink into the floor beneath her trembling feet. 

in the short moment she stood behind her front door, she took a couple of deep breaths and pushed her fading pink hair out of her make-up free face. pulling the door open, david held a big grin on his face and a girl glued to his side. willow shattered instantly, hesitant to move out of the way to let them in. for her not loving someone, it sure as hell felt like heartbreak to her. her fingertips tingled and she furrowed her eyebrows. she felt almost dumbfounded. willow no longer had the capability to speak, or form sentences. she wasn't able to figure out her emotions either. it was like she had never felt love before, it was foreign and she didn't understand if she was in love. "d-david, hi."