two - new girl

♡ by BRENDONURIE, USER4 & 637,782 others

by BRENDONURIE, USER4 & 637,782 others

_WILLOWHALLUM: my love 😊🖤

view all 234,561 comments

USER4: aw you two are so cute together, get married 😅

USER6: are they dating??
_WILLOWHALLUM: just friends!

USER8: david is so pretty

USER1: why does she call him her love if they're just friends lol??
USER5: she just loves him platonically. not a big deal

BRENDONURIE: message me
USER7: brendon never asks people to message him, uh
_WILLOWHALLUM: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

USER10: this is so fake, david could never

USER3: those creme covers seem warm and i want to get in them

SALTYMARIE: so this is why david isn't answering his damn phone
_WILLOWHALLUM: oops
SALTYMARIE: oops indeed

USER11: 🖤

WILLOW HALLUM was hesitant at first to even read brendon urie's comment. he was never fond of boys sleeping in her bed when they were younger, even just as a sleepover. david slept peacefully beside her, soft snores escaping his lips. she didn't know what they were, but whatever it was she, unfortunately, didn't like. as much as she wanted a relationship, she was afraid. she hated crushes. willow didn't care if she was forever alone, because she really didn't want to fall for someone else who could just break her heart.

cautious as to not wake david, she ran her hand through his silky hair, taking a deep breath to settle herself. she didn't know what brendon urie wanted - not many people knew what he wanted half the time. willow had half a guess that it was about last night, the other half was clueless. the blinds on her windows were closed, the light seeping through the cracks. it wasn't sunny outside, you could hear the rain tapping against the window as it fell down from the clouds.

taking her phone in her hands, she tapped away at the screen. despite the fact that brendon was most likely going to reply, she screamed in her head that he hopefully wouldn't. she didn't want to face him - at least not today. one thing she had set in her mind was getting up and ready for work, even if david was asleep. she didn't have a care in the world if he woke up whilst she was changing, because they've had plenty of sleepovers anyway.