I screamed as the pain was really unbearable, I felt her suck my blood, that same mysterious heat taking over me, as Jennie voice echoed around my now weird hearing «What does sucking her blood out should even do!?! You blood thirsty ass!!»
Jisoo parted from me «Could you like shut up!? For once Jennie. For real.» she then grabbed Jennie's wrist and made a small rip with her teeth, making her yell in pain as silver blood started coming out, she brought Jennie's bleeding wrist to my mouth and demanded me coldly «Suck it.» I sealed my lips refusing to do that, so she did, while Jennie tried to free herself while hitting her head, after a while she let her wrist free as Jennie quickly started healing it.

I screamed in pain but soon I got hushed by something soft, making me widen my eyes in shock, Lady Jisoo's lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth as I felt what I supposed was Jennie's blood dripping down my throat and me gulping it not having much of a choice. What people called butterflies erupted in my stomach which was very weird to me. I didn't like her. When she pulled away I cought, covering my mouth with my hand shocked for the kiss.

Lady Jisoo sighed and looked at Jennie «If your blood is gonna kill me, I'll kill you.»
My ears perked at this information, could an elf blood kill a vampire?

Jennie placed her hands on her hips «You hurt me!»
She shrugged «You told me to do something and I did. I sucked blood from her and gave her some new and pure one. You elves don't have a blood type after all. Also, let me tell you, your blood is disgusting.» Lady Jisoo passed two of her fingers on the two holes she left, picking some of my blood and then sucking them making a small moan of pleasure «Definitely better.»

After the shock passed I noticed that I wasn't in pain anymore, I looked at the vampire and asked my voice quivering «W-What did you do?»
She groaned «Are you deaf or just dumb? I literally just explained it to Jennie.»
«I-I know but, w-why am I fine?» I asked making her roll her eyes
«I sucked a good portion of your blood out so even some of mine and gave you Jennie's since it doesn't have a type since it's pure and it's also magical, so it will regulate everything and kind of heal you.» her feet touched the ground again, she flipped her hair and disappeared in a black fog.

Should I suppose the effect she hoped would have work didn't work?

Damn right it didn't work and I'm pissed so you better come to me before you regret that deeply.

Never.

I should have let you die.

I will never ever die. Except when I'll be old.

We'll see my sweet Lali, we'll see....

---

Since that night, days and weeks passed, without any contact from Lady Jisoo, which I didn't mind at all.

Me and Chaeyoung were with Jennie and Red Velvet, looking at their photoshoot, I kept my attention particularly on the photographer, mentally taking notes of all his wrong doings, at a certain point I couldn't let him take more horrible pics of such gorgeous girl so I kind of snapped and grabbed his camera «Give it to me. You ain't even able to take a decent pic.» he started complaining but I ignored him while starting to take pictures, ending up by doing the whole photoshoot.

Here some shots!