"Only if you still love me." My voice came off as a whisper as Draco pressed his lips to mine, I pressed my hand against his cheek as his went to the back of my neck.

I pulled away from him as he cuddled back into my chest, "When do you have to do it?"

After a moment of silence he muttered, "Tomorrow night." We sat in silence, I truly couldn't get him out of this.

He really didn't have a choice. He would kill Dumbledore tomorrow. And no way would I let him go through this alone. I wasn't going to leave him, like any sane person would.

"After I do, me and the other DeathEaters are going to leave. We won't see each other for a while, not till Potter kills the Dark Lord." Draco mentions still holding onto me.

I paused thinking over at I should say, "And I will be waiting for you to return. When it's all over, we can finish school, become Aurors, get married."

"Have a family." He whispers mainly for my reaction.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll hold your hand and you'll much it out." He couldn't help but laugh a real laugh. "You haven't laughed like this since 5th year." Draco looked into my eyes.

"Only with you, love."

——————
Draco was truly gone, gone without a choice. Without a say. He was just take away with not goodbye.

I sat in the Great Hall, bags under my eyes, I couldn't sleep not without knowing he was safe. A hand slammed down in front of me as I was met with the Golden Trio. "Did you know?" Harry whispered harshly.

"Get out of my face, Potter." Their eyes widened in surprise, there was no snarky comment or my threat didn't even sound real.

"Blimey, you really can't function without your boyfriend!" Ron chuckled out earning a smack.

I stood up running out of the Great Hall, then quickly behind me as I lead them to ROR. "YN? Did you know?" Hermione voice was softer than the two boys.

"Yes. I did." I sat down I front of the fire, the room was designed to remind me of home.

"How could you let it happen?"

"Dumbledore let it happen. He knew, I can't tell you how I know because it's for you to figure out Potter. Draco didn't have a choice in any of this-."

"Do you believe all his lies-."

I pointed my wand at Ron making him gulp, "Go ahead and finish that sentence Weasley. Right after I'll blast your head off." I lowered my wand.

"That's what you wanted right? Now can you leave me alone. I'll need to worry and stress in peace." Hermione patted my shoulder as they went to exit. "You know Granger, I'm sorry for everything I've said to you. You're an extraordinary witch, you'll do great things one day."

I didn't have to look at her to know a smile spread onto her face.

—————
My heart thumped louder and louder as the walls were collapsing as I ran through the corridor. All getting closer to me as the Death Eaters followed after me.

Once my allegiance surfaces I became one of their many targets. A gasp escaped my lips as the walls around me fell. A scream escaped my lips as the ceiling fell.

I had no escape, I was done. Squeezing my eyes as the ceiling hit me, a groan escaped my lips as I couldn't breath. My eyes got hazy till I heard voices screaming to help.

The ruble began to be pulled off of my body, revealing the Weasley Twins, Zambini and Draco. Draco pulled me up and held me tightly as he ran down the corridor jumping over the ruble as the others shouted curses.

When we reached the hall he set me down and healed my wounds. Draco pressed a kiss to my forehead, "I was so worried love."

"Me too." I whispered slightly afraid of my own voice. Our moment was cut short as a scream sounded from outside the Hall. I wrapped my arm around Draco's shoulder as we walked outside.

We stood amongst all the students before the Malfoy called out to Draco, he looked at me and hesitated. "This time you have a choice, if you want go with the losing side but we'll never me together. Stay, we win, you have me and your mom."

I unwrapped my arm as Luna steadied me, "Make your choice."

"I chose you." Draco stepped next to us and wrapped his arm around me.

———————