"Yeah." Luoyang nodded. Soon, everyone turned a corner, and surely saw the three forks mentioned by Zhan Zhao, so they walked into the path on the right. This road is narrower than the previous one, and the three are lined up and continue to go inside. Zhan Zhao asked Luoyang: "Yangyang, you are alone in this dark hole, are you not afraid?"

    Luoyang has a bit of incomprehensible look back at Zhan Zhao: "What are you afraid of? There are no other people here, and there are at most two or three little mice."

    Ouyang Chun, who walked to the bottom, couldn't help but wonder: "In this place, adults who are more daring to come in alone must consider it. The child's courage is really great."

    Bai Yutang noticed that Zhan Zhao slightly frowned, and he whispered in Zhan Zhao's ear softly and asked: "Cat, what's the problem?"

    Zhan Zhao gently shook his head and glanced at Bai Yutang, indicating - say it later.

    The three men walked a little further forward and listened to LuoYang Road: "It's coming soon."

    Zhan Zhao thought about it and asked: "There should be a relatively large shaft in front of it that can reach the ground, so space will be relatively large, but this shaft has been sealed."

    Luoyang looked over Zhan Zhao and said: "How do you know everything?"

    Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his head and smiled: "Do you have a bearded uncle who is not here at this time?"

    Luoyang shook his head: "This time he shouldn't be there." During the speech, there was a rusty iron gate in front of everyone, and there was a ring-shaped runner handle on the door. Luoyang took two steps, held the iron ring and pulled it hard. As he moved, the runner slowly turned a grid, and then "Oops", the thick door opened.

    Behind the door was a dark painted room. Luoyang walked in with the oil lamp, jumped up, pulled a rope hanging from the ceiling in the centre of the room, and then the lights in the room lit up.

    "How can there be electricity?" Ouyang Chun was quite surprised.

    "More than electricity, there are closed circuits..." Bai Yutang pointed to a television set on the table at the corner of the room.

    Everyone looked around and saw that it was a closed space of about ten square meters. The cleanliness was the first impression. Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows: "Is this kid a soldier?"

    Zhan Zhao also found out that the layout of the room and the neat layout were indeed like military trained people, so he suddenly thought about it: "Xiao Bai, the number of 3-17-12, will it be related to the military camp? "

    Bai Yutang stared at the bed in the room against the wall for a while, then shook his head and said: "He should have been militarized, but not necessarily a soldier."

    "How do you say?" Ouyang Chun asked.

Bai Yutang thought about it, some embarrassed said: "I can't say it, it seems that something is missing."

    "Is it something related to the army?" Zhan Zhao said from the empty walls and simple furnishings.

    "Ah! Right!" Bai Yutang suddenly realized that "the general retired will retain some of the things in the army, such as military uniforms, medals, cups or something."

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel [𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें