She chuckled, rolling her eyes. "You still are but sometimes you're sweet."

"Well I preciate it mama." I leaned over the console for a kiss. "And I love you too." She grinned.

We ended up going to three different stores instead of just Target. She didn't see anything she thought Maurice would like in there so we went to Z Gallery, they had the same stuff as last time; just like I told her they would. She finally found two matching laps she thought would go good with Maurice's couch in Home Goods. She got her a gift card as well.

"Baby can we stop at Coldstone? I really want a waffle cone."

"You got Cold Stone money?" I carefully put the lamps in my backseat before getting my car and starting it back up.

"I didn't bring my purse."

"Well looks like you gone have to eat the ice-cream we got at home."

She smacked her lips "You really gone do me like that? If it was the other way around I'd pay for you."

"Would you really?" I asked sarcastically.

"I love you so much, yes I would." She smiled trying to make me feel bad.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, Love."

"Tae-"

"Ima get you some Cold Stone, calm down." I patted her hand causing her to jerk it away.

"I actually want frozen yogurt instead." She told me as I backed out of my parking spot. "Mmmm with fruit, marshmallows, and strawberry syrup." She closed her eyes with a cheesy ass grin on her face.

"Sounds like a stomachache."

"I know it'll be so good." She assured me. "Then a nice nap afterwards." She rubbed her stomach looking out the window.

*********

Nicole

"Oooo sis this is so cute!" I complimented Maurice as I walked through her house for the first time.

"Thank youuu" She sang, smiling. "I-"

"Alright I put the pasta in the oven to keep it warm." I heard the voice I thought I'd never be able to hear again. "Oh, what's up y'all" She spoke to both Tae and I.

I was frozen still, trying to think of what the hell was going on. I almost got an headache from being so confused.

She lightly brushed past Maurice, hugging me and dapping up Tae; smiling. She touched my growing belly. "I heard about the twins, y'all excited?" She looked between him and I.

I nodded "Mhm" I forced out.

He agreed with me but actually engaged in conversation like he didn't know what I knew. We stood in the doorway for a couple more minutes while they finished talking.

"Alright Maurice" She focused her attention back on her. "I'm going home shower and change. I'm still invited?" She questioned, going in for a side hug.

"Sure" Maurice smiled.

This fake ass bitch....

"Alright y'all" She waved at us one last time.

"Bye" I mumbled

"See you around Leslie." Tae told her from the couch where we were now sitting.

Maurice shut and locked the door behind her. "Don't say anything about it Nicole." She shut me up before I could start causing Tae to laugh.

"How can I not when you just told me you were breaking up with her?"