Chapter 15: Shake It Up

"This one is my favorite," Lily cleared her throat to read Instagram comments from her phone. "Finn Balor, how dare you call yourself an Irishman and congratulate the girlfriend who would do that to your fellow countrywoman."

"I'm more offended that he said country...woman," Becky snorted in the locker room.

Tonight was a bittersweet. The shakeup. This may be the last time she shared the locker room with this group of ladies. Over the last few months they'd connected, formed bonds, the good, the bad and the ugly.

"We know for sure who is staying," Dana said, looking over at Lily.

Lily looked at the title on her lap and that's when she thought about it. Her spot on RAW is cemented but what about Finn? Sure, he was the Intercontinental Champion but the title wasn't brand exclusive.

Her worries were eased a little when Finn went out there to face the Raw debuting Andrade. Finn was pinned thanks to multiple distractions by Zelina. Because of this, she assumed a new feud was beginning between him and Andrade.

She approached him when he returned backstage. "We hadn't discussed the draft so for a minute there I was worried that we'd be separated but thankfully that's not the case."

He swallowed, his eyes darting around wildly. "Lilith, I-I...uh, I have to head back to the locker room. This will be your first promo as champ so you need to kill it. I'll be watching."

A producer pulled her aside to fill her in about an impromptu backstage segment she'd be apart of before the commercial break before she went out.

Andrade and Zelina were filmed walking backstage speaking Spanish. Lily approached Zelina.

"You've been doing the hurricanrana spot since NXT, don't you think it's time to try something new?" Lily asked.

"As long as they're still falling for it, like Finn Balor tonight, I'll continue to do it," Zelina sneered.

"Yeah, he did but Finn is a gentleman and wouldn't dare retaliate...but that's why he has me," Lily said, forearming her into the wall before walking away.

They were back from commercial and Lily's theme played. She received mixed reactions which was expected. Since the night she'd won the title fans had been enraged.

As soon as her theme ended, the 'don't deserve it' chants began.

"Who are you people to tell me what I don't deserve. As bad as you've treated me over the last year, I could care less about your opinions. I'm not Becky. I'm not going to cater to you smarks to make you feel like I'm one of you which makes you feel special. Becky 2 Belts, no more. I felt really bad afterwards because they already had those cringy shirts printed and on the merch stands and website before I came out. I guess I'm the new Heartbreak Kid after all," she laughed and that's when the crowd erupted with, 'We want Becky' chants.

"Oh, you want Becky to awkwardly tough guy walk down to the ring with her chin sticking up like she's looking in the mirror to pop a zip to say, 'Oim the man! Blonde, bad. Me, gooud," she said, mimicking Becky's accent and it was received by boos. "What? Was my impression that bad? I practiced it on my Irish boyfriend and he thought it was spot on. Moving on, I am the champ now, therefore Raw will revolve around me and there's nothing any of you people out here or the women back there can do about it."

Becky's theme hit and she began walking down the ramp until Lacey attacked her from behind and they began brawling.

Lily cleared her throat in the mic. "Last I checked, Becky is wearing a blue title around her waist so unless you two have been drafted here tonight, take this crap to Smackdown tomorrow where it belongs. Now, if a RAW challenger wants to step up..."