Chapter 39: Good news

Start from the beginning

"I talked with Sarah and she helped me figure out our situation. I ended up going to see Steven and used the fact that he really wants to work with me to my advantage. You think I would've taken the job if we had to stay apart?" I question looking at her, she just shrugs. "Sab" I sigh taking her hand in mine, "Baby girl you are my happiness no job can make me as happy as I am when I'm with you" I confess intertwining our fingers and lifting her hand to place a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"So wait?" she starts her brow knotting together, "You took the job but you get to stay with me?" she asks her eyes filling with hope. "Well" I breathe out seeing her smile already drop, "I'm going to miss your first three shows and then I'm with you for the rest of our lives" she looks at me even more confused and I decide to elaborate more. "The week your tour starts there is going to be this huge clothing exhibition and Steven doesn't really want me to miss it so I'm gonna have to go tomorrow actually, but when you're gonna be in Philly I'll be back with you for the whole tour and I'm gonna be working in LA. If you travel I'll go with you and if there are any Fashion shows or whatever Steven wants me to photograph you'll be invited, so I might be able to treat you to a Versace show one day" I wink making her giggle and shake her head amusedly.

"So you're not going to have to travel for months?" she asks reassuringly, I nod "I'm not ever gonna leave you, except for like a week. You think you'll be okay without me for a week?" I ask lifting my hand to caress her cheek. She bites her lip thinking about her answer, "Just think about how great our reunion is going to be" I smirk seeing her cheeks turn slightly pink.

"I think I can handle a week without you" she murmurs leaning closer to me, "Yeah?" I question pressing my forehead against hers, "You won't miss me too much?" I mutter glancing down at her lips before looking back at her crystal blue eyes that have suddenly darkened with lust. "Maybe a little" she whispers brushing her lips against mine teasingly making me stifle a moan, I want to be the one who breaks her. "Just a little?" I husk before bringing her bottom lip in my mouth, I tug at her lip before pulling away however she doesn't waste a second to crash her lips against mine in a rough kiss, kissing me hard against my lips.

My hands drop to her waist pulling her closer to me and eventually making her straddle me as I part her lips, diving my tongue into her mouth as I take dominance of the kiss. She moans against my lips and grinds her hips against mine making me gasp and causing her to take advantage into taking the lead.

I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom, I kick our door shut and gently lie her down and climb on top of her as my lips travel to her neck where I start leaving open kisses. "Y/n" she moans gripping onto my hair before suddenly flipping us over and climbing on top of me with a smirk making me giggle. Right my girlfriend is dominant in bed. 

"I'm gonna have a little bit of fun with you since you have to leave tomorrow" she whispers dragging her lips across my jaw causing a sigh of pleasure to tumble from my lips as her hands find mine and she pulls them over my head holding them down. "You think you can keep your hands there or do you need me to get the tie?" she husks biting down on my neck before using her tongue to sooth the slight pain. "No" I moan shaking my head. If she ties me it'll leave marks and that's the last thing I want to go to work with. 

"Yeah?" she questions "You think you can handle it?" my head falls back and my back arches off the bed as she grinds onto me and uses her free hand to palm me against my leggings. I do my best to keep my hands in place as she teases me and once she sees that I stay in place she smirks. "Good girl" she leans down to kiss me softly, letting go of my hands and using her hands to undress me. I leave my hands above me knowing that if I move them she'll punish me and I'll have trouble walking tomorrow. 

My shirt is thrown onto the floor, my bra following along seconds later and Sabrina's lips are all over my chest and it takes all my willpower to not just touch her. My leggings are quickly discarded on the other side of the room and before the stunning blonde gets rid of my panties she throws her top and bra off keeping her gaze onto me, her dark blue eyes locking against my own as she kicks her shorts and panties off next. She bites her bottom lip seductively as her hands slowly rake up my legs inching towards my last layer keeping me from being completely exposed to the slightly older blonde.

"Remember to keep your hands there or you'll be punished" she breathes out tearing my panties off of my body. "I won't be easy on you" she husks leaning up to peck my lips before she kisses her way down my body. "Ready sweetheart?" she asks her breath fanning over my sex making my head spin from how much I want to feel her touch me, "Yes" I pant seeing her smirk.

Suddenly I feel her tongue working around my clit making moans fall from my lips as I grip my pillow to avoid touching her. When she has a finger enter me my mouth falls open and my back arches off the bed, making her hold my hips down with her free hand as she keeps pumping her fingers in and out of me. "Sabrina" I breathe out, feeling the pressure in the pit of my stomach tightening as she adds two more fingers and increase her rhythm, "Baby" I mumble feeling her lips on my stomach as she starts kissing her way up. 

I become a moaning mess when her lips latches onto my nipple and her fingers curl inside of me, her pace becoming slower making it pleasurably painful. "Fuck" I mutter as she move her attention to my other breast before leaning up to kiss me, I kiss her hard on the mouth and before my brain processes my action, my hand makes it way to the back her neck pulling her closer to me and holding her in place. 

Immediately I feel a sting on my left butt cheek making me whine from the abrupt action of my girlfriend hitting me. She grips onto my ass, instantly tightening her grip causing me to gasp breaking our kiss in the process. "What'd I tell you?" she growls increasing her grip on me and pushing her fingers deeper into me, I yelp in pain clenching my eyes shut, "I won't be nice if you disobey me" she says slapping my ass again. 

I whimper feeling the aching sting that come after her hand makes it onto my skin. My hand somehow makes it between us and I manage to slip a finger inside her making her breath hitch and her grip on me loosen. I move my finger in and out of her and slip another one, seeing her close her eyes and bite down on her lip as her fingers follow the same rhythm as me and before we know it we're both seconds away from on orgasm as we moan out each other's name. My girlfriend completely forgetting about me disobeying her as she feels me pleasure her.

Her fingers curl once more against my walls finally tipping me over the edge as my orgasm crashes over me in waves. My back arches of the bed, my chest pressing against Sabrina's, a loud moan tumbling from my lips as I keep exploding around her fingers. Her hips move along with my fingers, making them go even deeper and when they hit a certain spot her mouth falls open and she stays still. I curl my fingers causing her breath to hitch and thrust a few more times into her before she finally hits her high and collapses on top of me. 

"Just a little?" I ask against wrapping my arms around my girlfriend, she looks up at me and chuckles, "Fine" she breathes out admitting defeat as she's still trying to even out her breathing. "I'll miss you so fucking much" she confesses, "I'm going to miss being wrapped up in your arms, I'm going to miss having you next to me calming me down and whispering sweet words to assure me that everything's going to be okay and I'm going to miss your kisses" I smile and lift her chin to place a soft kiss on her lips. 

"I'm going to miss you too baby girl" I murmur against her lips "But I'll be back before you know it and you'll be right back in my arms" I assure her moving a few strands of her hair behind her ears before caressing her cheek. "I love you so much mon amour" her lips quirk into a wide smile and her gorgeous blue eyes sparkle with amusement, "Je t'aime" she says in French making my lips part in shock causing her to giggle. 

"Je t'aime aussi l'amour de ma vie, je vais toujours t'aimer, tu as mon coeur et je serais a toi pour la fin de notre vie" I say causing her to look at me with wide eyes "What does that mean?" she asks as I look at her lovingly "I love you too the love of my life, I will always love you, you have my heart and I will be yours till the end of our lives" I repeat in English seeing her face soften. She leans back down to kiss me, her lips moving slowly against mine as we cherish one another with a kiss full of love.