Chapter 11 : " I Dont want to Wait "

Start from the beginning

 Slowly he tilted her head back  to make her  look at him , his silence was killing her. And when she finally found the courage to look at him again,  she  found his eyes was filled  with tears and his face radiated happiness all round. She doesnt need any word of confirmation, when he slowly bent down and captured her lips with his for a passionate kiss where he finally let himself free from all the boundaries he carefully constructed between them to give her space. 

                She melted into his arms and he held her steady with his strong hands and deepened his kiss till there were almost breathless and had to separate to catch breath. But fate had a twisted  way of bringing  happiness in abundant measure sometimes because  at the moment not only did Sanskar got her Swara back, Swara got her first set of happy memories back .Their first date came back to her memory the moment his lips touched her. All their happy moments ,the helicopter ride, his proposal and so on. Her eyes started to let the tears drop fall as if it cant hold it any longer. Her tears increased Sanskar worry, well how can he not when one started crying just after being kissed.

                          " Shona what happened ?" Sanskar asked his wife, as he gathered her into his arms and held her till she stopped crying.  And between sobs she finally told him ,she was crying because she got her first set of happy memories and it was happy tears.  And then she simply lifted herself up to kiss him once again . 

                                                     ******************************

                     Sanskar held on to his sleeping wife, he was really fortunate to have her  in his life. The fact she come to love him twice in a single life time was the most precious gift she could ever give him and when it comes to his Shona she never does anything by half, while Sanskar expected her to take her time to come to terms with her new found feelings, his wife refused to hesitate when it come to hers. 

                   When they both stepped down from the terrace, Sanskar was taken back by the sight of a decorated bedroom, his family had been busy awhile he was kissing his wife. He turned to see his wife if it was her plan but from the shock in her face, he knew she never knew about it . 

                " Our family was sure that i will say yes to your proposal " Sanskar teased her  in a bid to calm her down and  yet she saw a flicker of worry in her face .

            " Swara, we need not to do anything that you arent ready for , you have my heart and i have yours that more than enough for me now, everything else can wait " Sanskar spoke up gently as he looked into his wife.  And turned around to discard the decorations , it did remind him of their first night yet another memory his wife didnt have,if she did she probably wouldnt have been nervous about voicing out her  reluctance .

         " I am just worried about the rest of the journey.What if i cant love you the way like before. Physical intimacy doesnt scare me Sanskar,  but what if you grew to dislike me when i couldnt get my memories back, what if you found my love for your lacking from before , there so many what if my mind is jumbled with all of them " Swara spoke up refusing to look at him and yet feeling the need to tell him the truth. 

               " Swara,it looks like you dont know about yourself as much as i do, Once you give your heart, there is no one who can love someone like you . And to be in the receiving end of that love is what made me into who i am today. So dont underestimate your love for me ever. Trust in me when i say this no one can love me like you do, and with or without memories we will still be able to live happily together. Because while you dont remember i do your trust in our love and confidence in our marriage . So still you reclaim the trust in your love, i will trust for you as well till you can finally come to believe as i do.  Until then we can wait ." Sanskar spoke up as he looked at his wife with tenderness. His heart constricted with pain to realize she was insecure about her love for him but at the same time what he told her was the truth.  He trusts her love for him. 

           " I do trust you Sanskar  and there is no one i trust in this world more than you." Swara spoke up as she let go of her fears at his words and choose to believe in their happiness.  And deep down she knew she will be always happy with him and she refuse to wait any longer to live  her life. 

            When Sanskar smiled at her words and went back to clearing the decorations , she was frustrated because she didn't know how to tell him  she want to be with him when moments ago she asked him to wait .

    Her eyes refused to look anywhere but him ,and her husband was occupied with the removal of the decoration  ,so she will not feel uncomfortable.  She was overwhelmed by the depth of his love.  That she didn't want to wait any longer .

         " Sanskar ,I will be right back " Swara spoke up as she grabbed her phone and went outside to stand in the balcony .

            And when   Sanskar phone vibrated with a notification , he glanced at the request for incoming audio file ,he was confused and wondered what his wife wanted to say now and yet pressed the accept button and waited for it to load .

             " Leave the decoration on as I don't want to wait " the words echoed in the room and Sanskar had a smile light up his face at the words . Yet he didn't approach his wife but stayed right where he was and waited for her to come inside .

            Five minutes later his Shona marched inside and her face was filled with anger that Sanskar realized he pushed her a bit far .

         " Did you or did you not listen to the audio file " Swara demanded as she looked at her smiling husband .

         " I did " Sanskar answered back.  And then laughed when Swara started to hit him with her fists in an fit of anger .

         " Do you know how mortifying it is for me to say it and yet here you are making fun of me " Swara burst into tears , and Sanskar face fell at her agony . He didn't want to make her feel bad .

          " Shona ,look at me I am sorry . I just wanted you to say it on your own . " Sanskar spoke up , it was such a important step of their lives ,he needed to know she was comfortable with speaking about it . 

            " I want to be with you " Swara spoke up as she looked at her husband , she realized certain things in life needed to be said in person as she looked at the happiness that radiated in his face .

          As he gently leaned into kiss her ,she let herself be lost in his embrace . And she knew  they will have their happily ever after even if the odd were against them at times because she trusted him and his words that their love will be more than enough . 

P.S :"  The End . Let me Know your thoughts and Feedbacks .Hit the votes if you liked it . "

Love

Nita