Chapter 6: " Choosing Him "

Hi guys back with an update ,hope it lives up to your expectations

 Two days later .

             Swara was driving with him towards her new home , the last time she left the house she never imagined that she will go back to the house on her own .

              She had wondered often if she will when her memory returns but never assumed she would do so even when all the memory she had of him was the gun pointed towards her .

             It all started because of that night ,the night sahil inadvertently made her realize how much she could trust Sanskar .

               She remembered the few occasions she lashed at Sanskar while staying in his house ,she remembered him choosing to walk away from his house for her , and remembered sahil slurred words of love and it made her realize with Sanskar even when she thought he tried to kill her ,she felt perfectly safe unlike Sahil who had managed to instill fear with just his presence .

           Her mind wandered back further to that night , she  remembered him gently guiding her in to his car  and he didn't say a word but waited till she was ready to talk.

          He stopped the car right out of baadi and he got down and walked over to her side of the car and opened the door for her but she refused to get down.

"  We reached home, let get you  inside swara " he spoke gently but she wasn't in the mood to face her family yet and answer their questions

    " No ,Let not go back right away .Mom would be worried if she saw me like this." Swara answered back as she knew her mom would worry .

  " Maa would worry even if you are not at home Swara."Sanskar gently reminded her though she knew he will do anything she asks of him .

   " I know that , so  you call her and let her know that i am with you.She trusts you so wont worry about me if i am with you " Swara replied back as she knew her mom would relax if Sanskar spoke with her .

   " I will do that now  and what do you want to do " Sanskar asked her

   " Just drive ,So i can feel the fresh air and forget that stuffing place .Just drive till i ask you to stop.Please" She spoke up not caring if her voice took a pleading tone.

How can he say no to her.With a quick call to her parents from outside the house.Assuring her she was with him,Sanskar did what Swara wanted too.

  It was only a hour later,Swara calmed down , She looked at Sanskar who kept glancing at her in worry every two minutes.She felt bad for him and decided to break her silence.

" Thanks for coming right on time and Sorry for not trusting you " Swara spoke up wanting to convey her gratitude.

    " No Swara, You dont need to feel Sorry at all. He saved your life and obviously you thought he was trustworthy .Also you dont know about his intentions but i did ." Sanskar spoke up trying to reassure her that none of it was her fault .

" Still you trusted me and i didnt .." Swara can't help but point it out .

   " Swara, It not like that, I know you and you dont know me .Given our circumstances i am thankful that you trusted me enough to text me before going with Sahil  "Sanskar replied back making her wonder how he knew to come to Sahil house when she texted him she was going to a charity ball

    " How did you know I was in Sahil house? ." Swara asked him curious about his presence in Sahil house .

     " Well I hired an PI to tail Sahil as you know I was suspicious of him , and when you texted me I asked him to keep a eye on Sahil . I was worried Sahil might act in a way that will harm you ,when he texted Sahil was heading towards his home instead . I knew he was planning something I wish I reached you soon before he scared you " Sanskar explained himself and swara was thankful he had thought of ensuring her safety .