Chapter 4 :"Walking away from Her "

No one could explain the dread that consumes you when your life is in danger ,and for the past few days Swara Bose lived in fear . Fear that her days were limited as she believed that he will harm her .             

                  Though  she choose to keep it hidden even from her family . It existed deep in her mind. And it gets  triggered every time she meets him and she used to act out by either being rude to hide her fear, or either leaving the place to avoid his presence.  All those unfound  fear were put to rest last night and for the first time in few days swara slept peacefully.

                  And she even managed to wake up with a smile in her face. Her appetite which had deserted her retuned as well that she took her own sweet time eating the delicious food prepared especially for her .

                   And yet in the back of the mind was the wait for him.  She knew he promised to move in Dida house for today , she can't help but keep looking outside to see If he arrived and was disappointed when there was no sign of him .

         She couldn't even call him ,considering he left his phone with her . So she decided to listen to move of her recordings before she had to hand it over to him as it his phone .

            When his phone rang as she held it , she almost dropped it in panic at the called ID. His mother was calling and Swara only remembered the look of displeasure in his mother face every time swara hurt him and yet she can't let her worry either so answered the call in hopes of letting her know his phone was with her .

         " Sanskar ,you are not moving out of this house again . How many times should I lose you . Listen to me you are coming straight back home that final and Swara will come back when she gets her memory I won't have you insulted over and over again " his mother  voice talked non stop and ended the call before she could say a word .

            Swara can't help but worry over the way she behaved with his family , she had been downright rude towards him and it was no wonder his mother was worried about him , as she began to think on how to apologize to him and felt relived when a idea stuck her mind .

                When he didn't make an appearance till noon. Swara decided to keep herself occupied by cleaning dida house for his arrival ,a part of her wondered if he will not come but she believed him and so waited for him .

                And then she went shopping with her dadi though she left her phone in the house as it was just a short walk . It was because of that she missed Sahil 5 missed  calls .

                Sahil had waited a whole day for her to call him  and by the time he realized she won't call him ,he began to worry. He expected at least a message after the way she rudely sent him away ,he tried to hold on to his anger and wait for her apology.

    But he realized he have to make the first move , he expected she would have been reluctant to approach him first .

         When all his calls to her went unanswered he become more obsessive towards Swara. He decided that he needs to separate swara from Sanskar first . So  he visited  Baadi and Swara parents  welcomed him inside the house .

          He asked to see Swara and they told her she was out to the market with her dadi, Instead of leaving he decided to wait till she arrives. When her parents werent noticing he sneaked into her room to take a peek

           And his eyes fell on the divorce papers , he noticed she hadnt signed yet . As his mind realized the probability she wont ,it made him worry. He didnt why but he quicly tucked the papers inside his pocket and walked outside her room . When swara returned back home ,Sahil  rushed to meet her .