Chapter 7 : " Nightmares "

Hi guys back with a update ,hope it lives up to your expectations . So far this story had went through few changes yet had the previous version parts ,this is the first chapter which will have no resemblance to the original TS . Hope you will like it .

              ****************

      Sanskar had restless nights ,sleepless nights ever since he let his wife fall down the cliff and for the first time he fell into a deep slumber all thanks to his courageous wife who choose to trust him to stay in their room .

              The couch was uncomfortable than their bed , but he slept peacefully because his wife was sleeping on their bed ,  until her scream woke him up.

            He rushed to her side and found his wife struggling with a nightmare ,she had told him after Sahil incident she couldn't sleep alone and seeing her struggle made him aware of her reason , she trusted him to help her over her sister  and so he gently shook her up in an effort to wake her. 

                 When Swara eyes opened he breathed a sigh of relief until he noticed the fear in her face , it stayed in her face for a moment before she smiled back at him as if regaining her consciousness fully .

             " I am fine Sanskar ,just a nightmare . You go to sleep " Swara spoke up trying hard to keep her voice from cracking , she hoped he hadn't noticed the fear in her face .

             She hadn't meant to lie to him , it was true she had nightmares but it wasn't sahil who featured in it , it was the very same dream of Sanskar pointing the gun at her . She tried to rationalize with her mind but it failed to understand and cease those nightmare .

                 She kept looking at Sanskar ,hoping he would speak up and yet he only poured a glad of water for her to drink but held on to his silence , only after she drank did she look up to see him looking at her with sadness .

     " I haunt your nightmare ,not sahil  " Sanskar spoke up , the brief glimpse of fear in her face made him doubt but the look of surprise on her face made him realize he was right .

       " It not your fault that my mind choose to play trick with me Sanskar , I do trust you  " Swara spoke as she believed it would reassure him , and yet she knew he didn't feel reassured .

          " Is there anything I can do to help " Sanskar asked swara.  He hated that his face was the one that tormented her nightmare and yet felt helpless to do anything .

             " Well I don't know if it will work but you never gotten around to telling me why I was in the cliff . I want to know everything about that incident ,may be if I had all the facts it won't become a nightmare " Swara voice held a bit of uncertainty but she wanted the nightmare to stop as well .

         And so she listened to Sanskar speaking up about Rajat the man who was the real reason she fell down the cliff ,she knew Sanskar felt guilty about the turn of events but failed to see why he need to chastise himself for something that wasn't his fault .

          " It not your fault Sanskar " Swara spoke up when he finished retelling the events , she didn't like the fact he was blaming himself .

        " I failed you and Uttara , if I looked into rajat as a brother would before getting his sister married ,none of this would have happened . It might be rajat who dragged you off the cliff but the fault rests with me for failing to hold on to you " Sanskar answered back and swara realized his guilt was not just about her but his sister as well .

      " How is Uttara ? ,when I met her before she seemed okay that I never would have guessed she suffered as well " Swara spoke up as she felt sad for uttara .