Chapter 5: " Trusting Her "

Hi guys back with the update ,hope it lives up to your expectations.

                 Swara mind ceased functioning for a moment as she starred at Sanskar retreating back to dida house , she expected him to lash at her but all he did was walk away with out one harsh word. 

                 Swara was shocked to know he didnt say one word against her, she knows how much he loves her and yet not one word .His mom on the other hand  called her all sort of names.

        Even her dadi joined in and blamed her , Her mom looked disappointed and was asking her why she took such big decision without telling her .No one believed her .  Not even her mom .

        But why does him leaving her  with out a word hurts her more than their words did, she didn't know and when she saw him coming out of dida house with packed bags ,she felt like if she let him walk away she won't have another chance to make him listen to her .

      At the finality of his actions ,Swara realized that she   can let him leave her  like that , Without intending to she blurted out the same thing she has been saying for the last thirty minutes.

         Hoping against hope that he would believe her,even when her brain was asking why would he when she didnt even believe him and accused him to be a murderer without listening to him .

        But she was taken back when sanskar dropped his bags and marched right back to her, she looked at him and saw a brief flash of relief in its face and she knew he believed her .

    " What did you just say Swara?" Sanskar asked his wife , not willing to believe he heard correctly until she said it again .

    " I didnt sign the papers " Swara spoke up looking at him ,as if willing him to trust her words .

          " You should have told it then , For a moment i lost all hope of living " Sanskar words were uttered with such emotion that Swara realized how much he held back from saying when he thought  she signed those papers

           And he believed her just like that even before she could launch into her explanation ,the one she gave the whole family about how she had no clue why  her signature was on the paper and how it reached the MM house .

     " You believe me ?" Swara had to ask even when his smile that lighted up his face was an answer on its own .

"Ofcourse Swara, Why wouldnt i not believe you ." he words were spoken as if distrusting her was not something that crossed his mind .

       " Sanskar she is lying, dont believe her.It was her signature in the paper.She is lying because  everyone was against her" Sanskar heard his mom speak up and realized he need to make amends to swara for the hurt his family caused her and for that he have to make sure his family understood that he would stand by her always.

       " I made the huge mistake once and i am not doing it again Mom.If Swara said she didnt sign it then i am going to believe her.I dont want to repeat the last mistake once again" his words were said with such conviction that swara face broke into a smile

    " But at that time she loved you Sanskar, now she dont even remember you.Both incidents arent same " Sujatha Maheshwari spoke up worried about her son

" Both incidents involve Swara maa and whether she remembers me or not .I remember her.The Swara i know will never lie on an matter like this. She wont lie just because everyone was against her decision. "Sanskar answered his mom who finally seem to realise the truth in her son words