{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}

Start from the beginning

She puts on a blank look on her face. "(Y/n)... You're so rude, it totally wasn't me... this time."

"A-Ah is that so sorry about-... Wait... did you just say "this time"?" I closely look at her face.

She closes her eyes and then smirks.

"Is anyone there! If not, I'm going to start roaming around and loot your valuables!" She yells at the emptiness

I try to get up but she pushed me down easily and laughed. "Do you even Nep Bro?"

She says looking down at me literally & figuratively as she easily holds me down

I looked at her blankly. (Do I even Nep? What the hell does that even mean?!)

Just as I was about to argue back a voice I know all to well actually appeared.

"I apologize for the delay. Have you been here long?" A (familiar) female sounding voice speaks from all around.

Neptune did a small gut's pose and started talking. "Miss' voice did we die and go to Heaven?!" Then she stops and shakes her head. "No that's impossible if (Y/n) is here." She says looking at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say still trying to get up but she has me on a death grip.

"Because it's impossible for you to die." She says it like its a fact.

I smiled. "Ha! Maybe you died and I went to Heaven to take you back." I laugh and say jokingly.

She smiled and nodded her head. "That I can totally imagine." She says sounding extremely sure that I would actually do it.

"......." I stop trying to get up and stay silent.

*cough* "Worry not for neither of you have died. Master (Y/n) here managed to rescue you just as you were about to crash into the ground. Albeit at the cost of some very minor injuries but nothing life-threatening." The voice says and it sounds relieved from what I can feel.

Neptune tightened her hold on me at the mention of me being injured.

The voice then cleared its throat and introduced itself. "I am Histoire, a tome. Master (Y/n) already knows me and I seek a favor from the both of you."

Neptune suddenly goes stiff. "A t-t-t-tomb? I knew it! I'm so dead! Augh! I should've finished my game backlog and erased everything on my HDD!" She says her voice shaking and crying(not really) on my chest.

"Um...Neptune? Please take a deep breath and calm yourself." Histoire advice's even though she sounds a bit speechless.

"Wawawawa! How can I calm myself when someone can look into my "Special (Y/n) HDD collection?!" She cries out in distress.

I looked at her weirdly. "Wha-mmm?!" Just as I was about to ask what that meant She quickly covered my mouth while I glare at her.

Histoire sighed. "Neptune, you have not died. You have merely fallen unconscious."

Neptune quickly stopped panicking. "...Huh? Really?" She then sighs in relief. "What a relief... Did you hear that (Y/n)?! I'm not dead!" She laughs and says like she never panicked in the first place.

I moved her hand with all my current strength. "Don't think this is over-mmm?!" She quickly covers my mouth with both her hands this time.

I stopped struggling and laughed a little inside. (Hmph! Just you wait till we leave here, you better get that ass ready cause I'm coming for you.) I think to myself imagining what I'm going to do to her and feel Neptune tremble but I ignore it and continue thinking of ways to get revenge.

Neptune cleared heart throat. "U-Um, Ms. Heavenly Voice? How do you know me? Are you my fan? Do you want my autograph?" She asks with a smile while taking a pen from somewhere.

"..." Histoire sighs and I can feel her look at me with pity.

"I am Histoire. I record the history of Gamindustri with the Goddesses." Histoire says completely ignoring Neptune.

"Sure, don't answer me then..." Neptune mumbles and tosses the pen away.

"I am sorry, but I was getting a bit tired of pointing out everything..." She says not sounding sorry at all.

Neptune looked offended. "Great, now I make others tired!

"I don't have much time, so I will get to the point. Please, Master (Y/n) and ...Neptune. Please lend me your powers." Histoire says in a pleading voice.

"Huh? What did you say? There's a lot of noise on my side!" Neptune yells but I was able to hear it clearly.

"Please stop Arfo...and put...end to the...Console War..." Histoire says as her voice breaks up and everything fades to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~