Caroline replied with a wave of her hand, "Of course not! I was giving him a tour while you talked with Danielle, and he asked me about a few."

"She's right," the boy spoke up with a smile as he looked at Olivia, his hands in his jean pockets while she turned off the steps to join them. "Might I say how cute you were as a baby?"

Recognizing the playful tone, Olivia rolled her blue eyes but still felt her cheeks flush slightly. "You can, but I probably won't believe you," she told him, coming to a stop right beside him. Her gaze drifted towards the old frames, and a soft smile overcame her lips as she reminisced.

"One story I would like to hear is this one," Dylan pointed to a photo in the middle, the image automatically making Caroline chuckle. He glanced at Olivia in amusement, "And based on your mom's reaction, I take the story is a good one?"

Olivia, who had moved her arm to rest on his shoulder, grumbled, "Not for me it's not."

"Well, if you don't share I will," Caroline announced, causing Olivia to let out a groan and rest her forehead on her wrist, leaning on Dylan so she didn't have to see his reaction. "It was a classic second birthday you know, and we had given her some chocolate cake—"

"Not that you couldn't understand that from the bright purple icing staining my face," Olivia interceded, lifting her head momentarily.

Letting out a chuckle, Dylan raised his arm and wrapped it around Olivia's waist to pull her close to him. "You know, it's rude to interrupt," he teased, as she hugged him back, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Yes it is," Caroline agreed, smiling at the pair. "But she's right. Anyways, Olivia back then hated taking baths and she ran away when we told her she needed to get cleaned up. And our old dog, Cookie, was like her best friend and when we found Olivia, she was posing just like that."

Dylan smiled softly at the simple story, looking at the photograph again. Two year-old Livie grinned proudly back at him, her arms latched around the golden retriever's neck with icing practically everywhere.

"I miss Cookie," Olivia pouted, remembering the dog that used to go with her on all types of adventures. "She was definitely one of a kind."

"Mhm," her mother nodded in agreement before stating optimistically. "But let's not let ourselves get sad, this weekend is going to be filled with happy memories!"

Olivia looked over at her, but didn't bother to unwind herself from Dylan. To be honest, Dylan hugged her a little tighter so she wouldn't let go just yet. "So what exactly are the plans for the weekend?"

Caroline started to head towards the kitchen, talking over her shoulder while the pair followed, staying close together. "The wedding is tomorrow at three at the Manor downtown, but I have to go earlier to help Delia with some stuff."

"Awe, I love the Manor," Olivia gushed once Dylan glanced at her with confused eyes. "I went there once on a field trip for social studies. Is Jack's wedding in the gardens? Everything would be beautiful this time of year!"

"Unfortunately, no," Caroline answered, shaking her head. "They didn't want to chance it with the weather. The ceremony will be in the ball room."

"Dinner will be ready soon," Olivia's father, Gregg, called out once he saw them enter the kitchen. "The enchiladas need a little bit longer in the oven."