Part 17

That's when I felt an ice cold hand grabbed me I looked up to see a brown haired boy with blood red eyes that made my blood go cold "about time someone takes care of her for me" Bella said and even the vampire looked shocked that she said "and I'll take care of you too" Vampire boy said. I saw Seth phase on the spot but vampy over here grabbed my neck with his free hand saying "not so fast mutt". I could tell poor Seth didn't know what to do and never did I. Rachel looked like she was about to black out with Bella jumping. That girl needs to go to a mental hospital big time.

              Seth snarled at him and Vampire boy broke my arm making me yell out in pain. I looked away from Seth knowing Sam could see whats going on though Seth thoughts. I don't want him to see me like this. So I did the only thing I could do was pray that I wouldn't die or any of the pack. Blood breath over here throw me into a big tree and I blacked out. The last thing I heard was a heart broken wolf howl that broke my heart.

******

              I felt something wet hit my face and someone holding me so tight it's hard to breath. I opened my eyes only to see Sam crying. "Sam" I said looking up at him he just hugged me tighter to him. "I thought I lost you" he said crying into my shoulder and I hugged him back knowing it was best not to say anything. I looked around me to see we where in my room back on the rez. It made me hug him closer to me. My own tears going down my face.

I looked up when I heard the door open to see Jake looking like he hadn't sleep in days but smiled when he was me and ran out the door yelling "she's awake". Sam looked into my eyes and I his,I touched his cheek saying "I love you Sam Uley". He smiled at me saying "I love you to Annila Black" I kissed him as my dad walked in. I pulled away blushing as Nina jumped on my bed. She somehow got in the hug with us. So I kissed her forehead. "These two wouldn't leave your side for the life of them" dad said.

                     Tears in his own eyes as he rolled over to the bed I let go of both Sam and Nina "Oh daddy" I said for the first time ever in my life hugging him crying. "shhhhh it's ok now baby your fine now safe I'm here" he told me rubbing my back. "Sam's going to stay the night with you. I have to go up date Charlie and well...your mothers in town meaning their both gonna make me go over there...night sweetheart" he told me drying my tears kissing my forehead. I nodded as it sunk in... oh no my mom's here. I let my head hit the pillow "why is she even here?" I asked him. "She wants you to go home with her" dad said before leaving. "I'm not going anywhere" I called out. That's when I noticed the singed cast on my right forearm. The one that toke up most of the space was Sam's making me smile.

        I patted the spot next to me smiling up at him as Nina moved to the foot of the bed to sleep. Once he laid down next to me I snuggled up next to him lacing our hands together. "Sam how long have I been out?" I asked him. He sighed saying "three days" I nodded at him holding in a laugh saying "Sam I'm hungry" he laughed a little "be right back love"