Part 6

He smile and kissed me again before pulling away "I wasn't done with you" I laughed at him. "well are you done with me now?" I asked "yea right never gonna happen" I giggled at him I got up from the couch and played Flicka'2 then went back to Sam and he put his arm over my shoulder. We were half way though the movie when I started to cry when they where gonna kill Flicka because of that mean blond girl. "hey Annali honey whats wrong?" Sam asked hugging me "they-they-they want to kill poor Flicka it's not right poor Carrie she loves Flicka so much" I cried in his shoulder. "hey Flicka's going to ok Carrie wont let anything happen to her" he said rubbing my back I stopped soon after that.

            By the end of the movie Flicka didn't die but ended up living a year back in the wild and comes back to live with them with her baby. He kissed my cheek "see she's alright" he said I snuggled up to him then said "yea your right but it'll always make me cry though" I told him "so Jacob told me your b-day's coming up soon do you know what you want?" he asked me "not you too...I really don't know" I said "hmm ok what's the one thing you always wanted but could never have?" he asked "a dog mom doesn't like them and nether does Bella so I was never able to have one" I said but then added "but not a puppy like everyone-less I want an older dog from the pound or something like that so they can have a happy home too".

             "Who doesn't like dogs?" was all he could say and I laughed at him "I know right" I said as there was a nock on the door "Annali I know your in there open up!?" it sound like Bella...oh grate what does she want now. I walked to the door with Sam right behind me "yes oh lovely sister of mine" I said opening the door. "we need to talk...off the Rez" she said "no way we can talk here...on the Rez" I told her once I felt Sam's arm around me. "fin let's talk you two better end this now it's not right your my sister and I love you and want the best for you like a vampire" this made Sam shack really bad.

           "see he doesn't love you if he did he could control himself around you" this mad me even madder "shut up ISABELLA! he does love me. He get's that way out of LOVE something you and your little boyfriend know nothing about seeing as he dumped you before...ok that was wrong of me I'm sorry but there's no one out there better for me why can't you see that? You have no right to say that me being with the man I love is wrong" I said really getting sick of this. She looked shocked at this I sighed.

             "Bella you're my sister and I love you but this has to stop I love him" I told her she sighed "werewolves are bad you'll get hurt"she said then walked away. I turned around and hugged Sam with tears in my eyes he stopped shacking and hugged me back. " hey you know I love you but she's right on one thing I could get mad and -" I cut him off with a kiss "you could never hurt me you don't have it in you to do it" I told him. "but what if" I had to cut him off agin "no if's ok let's not let her get at us" then he kissed me with so much love that I just had to kiss him back. I go into La La Land when he kisses me. What more can a girl ask for? oh yeah a sister that would be happy for her but whatever. He dragged me back into the living room and pulled away from me. He just looked lovingly at me. "what?" I asked "you're a good kisser" he said laughing and I laughed to boys what can you do.