Part 1

"Annali get up or you'll miss your plan!" Yelled my mom from down the stairs. "ok mom" I yelled back at her. I toke a shower and bushed my hair and teeth and got dressed in  a crop top with ripped jeans and black sneakers . My moms husband was out of the house when I went down the stairs. Yea me and him ever got along that's why my mom is sending me away to live with my dad and big sister Bella. Good thing to because I hate living wit my mom.

"you can at leased try and act like your sad to go!" my mom said. "why we all know I'm happy to get the hell out of here" I tell her. "just get in the car Annali" mom snapped. I did as I was told just cause I wanted to get the hell out of this house that mom calls home. Mom looked like she didn't want me to go and live with dad. "hey mom you ok?" I asked. "how about you move in with my sister and not your father?' she asked. "no" I told her. Then she toke in a deep breath then said "Just don't hate me more then you already do". Hate about what? Other then picking him before me, and what didn't she want me to know?. "mom I don't hate you. I just can't stand you but don't hate you" I told her.

When we got to the airport mom tried to come with me to get my ticket but I told her to just go back to her house, but no she wanted to see me off. "now your father will pick you with Jacob" mom told me. Why does she say "your father" when she all ways says your dad? But I'm not going to ask her that. Then the plan came and people were getting off the plan. Soon it was time for me to get on the plan when she said "oh your father has your room the way you had it here, I sent him all your stuff last week remember any ways I sent him a picture of what your room looked like so you wouldn't have to" I nodded at her. When I got on the plan is when what she said hit me.

Dad only has a two bedroom house how could I have my room if I'm gonna have to share one with Bella. I think mom might just be a true blond on the inside. I fell asleep soon after the plan toke off. When I woke up the plan had just landed. Then we all out off the plan. I found Jake and Billy... not Jake and my dad uh. "hey guy's long time no see uh" I told them, Billy had this hopeful look on his face and so did Jake. "hey Annali how was the plan ride?" Jake asked as I hugged them both. "ok I was asleep the whole time" I told them and the laugh. Ya I have a bond with Billy that I never had with my dad. Some times it's like Billy's my real dad. "Is she still with him?" I asked them. They knew I was talking about Bella and her boyfriend Edward. I can't believe she toke him back after what he did to her! "yea" Jake said sadly.

I sighed "she should just dump him" I said. "you know Bella better then that she'll never dump him" Jake said. We all got in to Jake's car. But when we past the Welcome to La Push sing I was about to ask them why we were going into the Rez but I didn't feel like it. Then we got to their house and dads cop car was there and so was Bella's truck. When we went into the house Quil and Embry were there too. The look on dad's and Bella's face were their we-need-to-talk-now look. Damn what the hell did I do now. "look if this about me socking mom's husband's pants in meet and let all the dog's in the on the block go after him it wasn't my fault ok he asked for it" I said. "what no this isn't about that" dad said. "but in a little bit it will be" Bella said I don't know why she likes him. "ok then is this about dying the football team 's uniforms pink?" I asked then. "no but we'll get to that later" dad said.

"then what is it? Dying the cheerleaders uniforms black? " I asked. "Just set down Annali" Quil said. "bite me!" I told him. "May be later I will" then he winked at me ewww. "Quil! Nock it off" Jake snapped at him. "I don't know how to tell you this but..." my dad stared but then Jake said. "ok when my mom died my dad got drunk and your mom was mad at Charlie and used dad to get back at him knowing he would said no she helped him get more drunk and then she got him ....in bed and they had a baby girl" I cut him off. "so we have a sister?" I asked him. He shock his head. "no Annali you're the baby girl you're my daughter" Billy said and that's when it all clicked. I know what you thinking that I'll freak out be all mad etc.

Ok so yeah I was mad that no one told me anything but I was more mad at my mom for doing that to dad and Billy...ok well dad and Charlie wow this is gonna take some getting used to that's for sure. "Ok so why didn't any one tell me?" I asked them. "your mom made it hard to tell you whenever we tried too." Dad I mean Charlie said. I know it sound crazy but in an odd way I'm happy I know now. "so when mom said I would live with my father she meant you?" I asked Billy I mean dad. "yes" he said. "ok then" I said and the all looked at me as if I had three heads or something. "what?" I snapped at them. "you're not mad why?" Bella asked me. "I'm not gonna go all crazy over it. What's that gonna do? And somehow I had a feeling something was going on for like ever" I told her and she nodded at me.

Then these three guys came in the house and they were all buff and way tall and tan as well. "is she your sister?" one of them asked Jake and he nodded at him. "hi I'm Jared and your very pretty" Jared said. "thanks I'm Annali" I told him. "I'm Paul sweetheart and this is Sam" Paul said then I looked up in to Sam's eyes and I was hooked. He has the most prettiest brown eye's I ever seen and his black hair was so shinny and glossy. Man he is so fine! "oh hell no you did not Sam!" Bella yelled at him. What the hell is she yelling at him uh?