Part 8

Then a runaway model blond came into the room "wow your pretty like runaway pretty...LOVE your boots" I told her "hmmm I like you odd seeing as your Bella's sister and a mutts mate. I'm Rosalie and I don't mean mutt in a bad way this time" Rosalie said and every one around me looked shocked. "I like you too" I told her and by that time every one was done being shocked "how come you like her but not me I'm the one dating your brother!" Bella cried. "It's because I'm not cry baby" I said. "No.I just don't like you." Rose said to Bella. "Oh and she doesn't seem helpless and annoying like you" she added. Nicely put but I did feel bad for my sister. "Hey I just noticed you don't smell like wet dog you smell the firewood ...cool!" I laughed at Emmett. "Thank you I guess" I told him. "Bella and I have to have a talk in my room. So sorry everyone" Edward said pissed off looking at her as they walked up the stairs to he's room "He's never been this mad at her before" Jasper said.

                  For most of the day I played video games with both Emmett and Jasper or talked to Rosalie. Alice and I didn't talk mush. Rose keep on talking to me. I felt bad but Jasper said it was ok that she had Bella. As of right now Rose is making something to eat. I got a text form Sam:

Sam*: hey love how you doing?

Me: Good having lots of fun. What about you?

*Sam*: not so much fun I miss you. I'm at the beach with the guy

me: awww I miss you too

*Sam*: so you'll come home then?

me:I'll see what I can do

*Sam*: ok babe, love you

me: love you my Alpha

                "Alpha mutt wants you back huh...I mean that out of love" Rosalie said "yea right" I told her and we all laughed. Bella came down mad as hell "why the hell did you have to think that uh Annali! Now Edward is MAD at me and it's all because you had to think of yesterday didn't you!" she yelled at me my face went red from anger. "I'm mad because the love of my life doesn't know how to act. She's your sister Bella. Be happy for her and be happy it's Sam of all people...Bella I love you and I hate this side of you that's why I'm mad" Edward said as Bella glared at me.

               "Why where you even born" Bella snapped at me and that one did hurt...a lot. "watch it girl" Rosalie snarled "No it's ok can you just take me to the border?" I asked her and she nodded as I texted Sam to meet us there. tears went down my face as Rose ran us there. Emmett tagged along as well. Soon she stopped at the border line. I got off her back and hugged her. she saw my tears and was pissed "Bella had no right to do that" said my new best girlfriend. Emmett hugged me saying "she didn't mean what she said". "yes she did" I said back "we're here for you, you're now MY little sis" Emmett said "our little sis" Rosalie said as well. I smiled sadly at them and hugged them together "thanks guy that means a lot" I told them before we let go. I ran into Sam's arm crying.

                "What happened what did they do?" Sam asked shacking "Nothing they where so nice and sweet, Bella got mad that Edward got mad at her for the why she was acting toward us and he was defending us. She then said why was I even born" I told him and Paul who was right next to us and pulled me away as Sam changed into a horse sized black wolf...my wolf. "that little..." was all Paul could say because he was so mad but didn't change into a wolf. "Sam...can I hug you?" I asked as I was hugging Paul. Sam nodded his head. I ran to him my arms went around his furry neck. I just cried and cried.

               "I'll get you some pants Sam" Paul said running off. Sam whimpered as I cried. "I'm sorry am I hurting you Sam?" I asked as I sobbed "you not hurting him he's hurting because you are it kills him to see you like this like it kills me but...we both know it hurts him way more then me" I looked up to see that Paul as back and gave Sam some cut-off's. Paul hugged me as Sam changed back. So much for not being a big baby.I felt someone pick me up. I looked up to see Sam, he wiped my tears and held my close as he and Paul walked away from the border. "I'm taking her to my place then calling Billy" Sam told Paul. Then before I knew it I was in Sam's worm house but he didn't put me down till we where in his room...I think. He sat me down on the bed. By now I stopped crying "so is this you room?" I asked him...it was so native I love it. "yea...how you feeling?" he asked " a little better now thanks" I told him laying my head in his lap. He began to stroke my hair as he called my dad.