Prolong

Not all people are made the same or born the same.

I live in world were 80% of the world has some sort of grazy amzing power. We call these powers quiks. But then the other 20 or so are what we call quirkless, meaning they don't have any power just plain ol humans.

Few years after the first quirks popped up an unknown group of scientists made an virus intend to wipe quiks away as they believed quirks would bring more harm then good. At first their we small signs that the virus was working but it soon stopped an mutated.

The infected people report that they becane to lose their tast for food and that they would get sick from eating normal food but then reports come in that said That the inducted could only eat human flesh to survive. And soon after the news spread people around the world who had the virus would be shaned and trowen out of society. Soon after the virus evolved and fused with the quirk DNA and made the kagune mutation, this gave the infucted an extremely powerful weapon some of these kagune were like wings others were more like armour and other were like tentcals but all of them had one thing in common it need blood, human blood so that Rc cells could grow in there bodies.

The infected gane an nickname from their monster like abilitys. GHOULS. and with an rises of the ghoul in murder cases and attacks. the government of Japan made an organization that was tasked with hunting down ghouls and keeping civilization save. And this organization was called the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul) and while this was taking place the world gained an influx of quirk base hero which were called Pro hero. And like the CCG the government made an pro hero base organization. But unlike the CCG whice was run like and law enforcement office. The pro would work as individual and could open there very own hero agency. The pros would normal only be active in the day time stopping quirk base crime. And the CCG were active 24/7. Investigating in any and all ghoul cases crime and the investigator were given freerain to do what they want and finding an dead ghoul or two was not very uncomene and the general public didn't mind it, they just believed that ghouls were heartless monsters.

As the ghoul population grow to 30% of the world's Population. Ghouls were then given basic rights which were ment to protect them just as long as they dint kill humans. The main advantage for the ghouls were that the government would give them monthly corps, were they got the body's is unknown and not lot people care enough to find out. But the only major disadvantage is that to resive monthly food from the government is that they must be put on list and this would be placed on the CCG website were any one can found out who is an ghoul or not, the government said it was just manner to keep the ghoul population in check and that non ghoul citizens know what their neighbors are. At first the most ghouls who gave up there name and address to the CCG were then killed by unknown individuals,many say it was done by an radical group of the CCG or some unhappy neighbors. But the one thing that we all knew was that most ghouls didn't gave give there names or addresses and went back to hunting humans to survive. With the ghoul attacks back on an all time high alot of peaceful ghouls who gave up there names and addresses were arrast discrimnted and blamed for the more aggressive ghoul actions.

But despite the fact that humans and ghouls differences most human and ghouls fell in love with each other. And most had children, do to the quik DNA in the ghouls and humans most human-ghoul children were born healthy and they were born with one of there parents quirks and the viruses making them half ghouls with quirks but even though ghouls are allowed to have children they were only allowed to have with there own kind and not mix with humas. The government feared that these half ghouls with quirks would be to strong for the CCG or the pro heros to handel. So they outlawd mixed breeding between them as an reasult half ghouls children were not listed as ghoul by there parents and were generally kept an secret. But just like humans ghouls with quirks parents can be quirkless but still be ghouls

Just...

Like....

Me....

Izuku Midoriya the son of an ghoul and pro hero.

Thank you for first read and I am hoping for more to come