{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}

Start from the beginning

This pissed off White Heart so much her eyes glowed bright red. "Shut it! I can't stand the way you talk all high n' mighty, Thunder Tits! Also, (Y/n) said he likes me just the way I am, so I don't need those useless lumps of fat!" She yells and if looks could kill Green Heart would be dead.

Green Heart Smiled at her. "...Breasts are a symbol of maturity and fertility...qualities of a goddess." She narrows her eyes then smirks looking at White Hearts flat chest. "With such logic, it can be said you are the least...fitting. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* Poor (Y/n), I'll be sure to take gooood care of him when I get home~." She says puffing up her chest causing her breasts to jiggle.

White Heart looked like she wanted to eat Green Heart alive. "The hell's that? All that crap, talkin' out yer butt. I'll kill you!!!" She says with her voice trembling in anger and just as she was about to attack-

"Got you!" *slash* Black Heart sneak attacks Green Heart from behind.

"Wha-?!" Green Heart barely dodges in time as a sword passes by where her neck was at.

"Dammit, that was close!" White Heart says glaring at Black Heart as she was almost hit by the attack just now.

"Ahahahahahaha! It's your fault for idly babbling in the midst of a battle!" Black Heart laughs her off.

Green Heart closed her eyes and sighed again. "Really, how much longer does this sterile battle have to continue?" She says clearly tired from the pointless fighting.

"Well then, why not get rid of one of you?" A feminine voice echoes in the minds of Green Heart, Black Heart, and White Heart.

"...True... That could be the catalyst of change we've been searching for." Green Heart suddenly mumbles in a monotone voice with a blank look in her eyes.

"...Not a bad idea." Black Heart says in the same voice with an equally blank look.

Purple Heart looked at them confused and asked."What? What are you all talking about?"

"...So who's the sad one to be ousted here?" White Heart says in the same monotone voice and blank look.

The voice thought for a moment and said. "I suggest... Purple Heart...Neptune."

"...It would be difficult to get rid of her later, so I can agree to that." Green Heart says stiffly nodding her head in agreement

"...Yeah, I'm fine with that." White Heart says with a stiff smile on her face.

Purple Heart furrowed her eyebrows at the three. "Who are you three talking to?"

"Ahahahaha! It's settled then! So sorry!" Black Heart stiffly laughs at Purple Heart.

Purple Heart widened her eyes in surprise. "What?! What are you all talking about?!"

...

...

...
*clang* *clang* *clang*

Sword clashes can be heard as Purple Heart and Black Heart can be seen clashing head-on.

Seeing a chance White Heart swings her ax at Purple Heart which knocks her sword out of her hand into the air.

Purple Heart backflips dodging a stab from Green Hearts spear and jumps into the air reaching for her sword. Just as she was about to reach it, Green Heart throws her spear knocking it further away.

White Heart finishes charging up her attack and swings at a defenseless Purple Heart.

*Bang!*

Purple Heart is knocked out of the floating Island and begins falling down at an extremely high speed.