{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}

En başından başla

-CPU Purple Heart, and her " Land of Purple Progress - Planeptune -".👇

"Here, the CPUs fight endlessly in a battle to rule over Gamindustri (but in truth, they mainly just want the attention of a young man by the name of

"Here, the CPUs fight endlessly in a battle to rule over Gamindustri (but in truth, they mainly just want the attention of a young man by the name of...Y/n.)"

"This battle is etched in history. This is the console war..."

...

...

...

[Celestia(Day) - Small floating island]

On a small floating island, The four CPUs can be seen watching each other very carefully, ready to pounce at any opening

*huff* *huff* Purple Heart can be seen panting in exhaustion.

"You're all so stubborn. Why don't you just all give up already and let me have (Y/n)?" Black Heart glares at the other three CPUs.

"Nonsense! He belongs to me and besides, we've been fighting for hundreds of years. Why quit now?" Purple Heart manages to catch her breath.

"That's my line! I'll take (Y/n) for myself and the title of True Goddess while I'm at it." White Heart sneers and gets her weapon ready.

Green Heart sighed. "How much longer do we have to put with this pointless fighting? Did you three forget what happened after (Y/n) found out about us fighting last time?" her words causes the other three to turn pale in fright after they remember what he did to them.

"H-Ha I'm not afraid o-of h-him..." Black Heart says, but no one's buying it, especially after the punishment (Y/n) gave her just recently.

White Heart grits her teeth. "...I'll take the punishment, so do us a favor and just die!" She yells and swings her two-handed ax at Green Hearts head.

*woosh*

Green Heart quickly back stepped. "My! Such raucous manners! I have matters of destiny to fulfill, unlike you. *sigh* I do wonder what (Y/n) even sees in you." She says shaking her head at White Heart's unruly behavior.