Chapter 8

Author's Note: small change made in the cast! I don't want to force your mind to wrap around the face I prefer my character to have because sometimes I myself as a reader felt pressurized to picture the character the way the writer wanted. Sometimes I wasn't too fond of the face (not in the way of offending race, skin color etc so refrain yourself from attacking.) and it always kind of created a dissatisfaction when I proceeded to read. I know this isn't more than just a smalll glitch, I just don't want you guys to feel obligated and therefore Lennon Hall can be your preference.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Lennon

"So what was that the other day?"

"What was what?" this earned a roll from Alandra's eyes.

"Don't act dumb, Lenny. You sure can get your ways around Callie, Dex and Oscar but not me. So now, what were you and Harry Styles doing in the janitor's closet?"

I choked on my coffee and my throat started a fit of coughs. Alandra stared at me, stern with determination to squeeze the information out of me. I got away with the neighbor's-cat- scratching-my-face excuse the other day and the bell had been to my rescue before I had to explain the 'Harry situation'. I thought my friends would get over it during the weekend but Alandra sure didn't. A leech. She was a freaking leech.

I look at her, helpless. Taking a deep breath I start, "Believe it or not I, myself cannot make sense of what happened..."

I proceed to tell her everything skipping the part when I asked him about helping me to the hospital.Alandra looks at me with expressions of surprise, confusion and amusement but she was just as creeped out as I was.

"Damn," she drawled shaking her head at me. "So literally nothing happened?" Alandra air quotes 'nothing'.

"I mean.. If me technically getting kidnapped and harassed is counted as nothing..." Alandra slaps my shoulder laughing, "You know I didn't mean it like that." She rolls her brown eyes.

The door flies open slamming into the wall. The class goes eerily quiet looking at the violent student that somehow had to be the only person I had a problem with.

Fucking Satan.

Harry stands there for a moment looking like he would rather choke on bird saliva than be in this class. He dips his head down causing his long hair to cast in front of his face, he brings his hand up to ruffle through the fallen strands before pushing them up his head... suddenly I was swimming in the ocean of drool created by every female specimen in this class excluding me and Alandra.

He lazily strides to the back of the class, plopping down in a seat alone.

Mr. Wilensky walks in the class with a tight smirk like the cunning and clever teacher he is. His smirk widens when his eyes land on Harry.

"There is a new enrollment of a student in my class, or so I've been informed?" All eyes turn to look at the tall curly-haired brit who had his elbow resting on the empty chair next to him while he casually eyes the teacher.

"Mr. Park had quite a time with you for throwing you out of his class, huh?" Wilensky mocked, albeit not enough to penetrate through Harry's impassiveness, for his bored expression remained on our math teacher.

"Well Mr. Styles, in my class it'll be quite the other way round..." he rubbed his hands together seemingly amused with Harry's lack of response. "I will pairing you with someone who can help you with your worrisome grades. You're already too many classes behind... so to make sure you're investing hardwork, you and your partner will be staying behind school hours to study under my supervision," Harry's lazy gaze turns into sharp slits. A dangerous shadow casts around his eyes while he glares at Mr. Wilensky like the only honey to his anger would be snapping the teacher's neck with his bare fingers.