Chapter 18 (spoilers?)

-two days later/present time-

"Help me please. Someone. Anyone. Help me!"

A little girl covered in bandages and a small dress ran into the crowded street. She closed her eyes and accidentally bumped into Uraraka who had been patrolling with Ashido and Togata. Both stood there and watched as Uraraka bent down and picked the little girl up lightly.

"Hey there little one. What's wrong?" Uraraka asked as the girl griped her suit tightly.

"It's ok your safe." Uraraka said calmly as she pat the shaking girl in her arms.

"Now now Eri we mustn't cause trouble for these nice people." Overhaul said as he came out of the alleyway that the girl, Eri, came out of.

Uraraka and Ashido recognized the man by a picture that Nighteye has shown them. This man in front of them was Overhaul. Uraraka held Eri tightly in her arms while Ashido got into a fighting stance.

"Is everything all right over here?" Togata asked while standing there.

"Here why don't we talk over here?" Overhaul said starting to back into the alleyway and grabbed at his glove.

"I'd rather stay in the sun if that's all right with you." Uraraka said.

"Oh...ok." Overhaul said and let go of his glove.

"So...what are you doing to this girl?" Uraraka asked calmly.

"Why does it matter to you? It will just cause you trouble." Overhaul said.

"If you are hurting her she doesn't belong with you." Ashido growled.

"Tch. Eri your are causing so much trouble for everyone. Just come peacefully." Overhaul said frustrated.

"She isn't going anywhere." Uraraka said gripping Eri softly.

Ashido stood in front of Uraraka and Eri so that if Overhaul attacked they would have a chance to escape.

"What's going on here?" Nighteye asked as he and Bubble girl walked over.

"Nothing Sir." Togata said while hinting to Eri and Overhaul.

'Dang it. There are Pros here.' Overhaul thought.

"Fine keep Eri she is bad luck anyway." Overhaul said and walked back into the alleyway.

Uraraka and Ashido let out a sigh of relief and faced Sir Nighteye fearing that he would scold them.

"You two did a good thing. But next time be more careful." Nighteye said.

"It was a great idea to keep us out in the open." Togata said and pat Uraraka's head.

Togata then took off his cape and wrapped it around Eri.

"A cape is used to wrap someone who is hurting." He said softly and lightly pat Eri on the head.

"Let's head back to the office. I'm sure Overhaul and his goons will come around and try to get Eri back." Bubble girl suggested.

"I agree let's go." Nighteye said as they walked away.

"t-thank you..." Eri whispered to Uraraka.

"No problem. That's what heroes are for. To help those in need." Uraraka said and cuddled Eri a bit.

They got back to the office and Nighteye suggested that Eri should be taken to the hospital. Everyone agreed but Eri refused to let go of Uraraka so they decided that Uraraka should stay with Eri. Since Eri had gotten comfortable with Uraraka. Uraraka, Ashido, and Togata headed to the hospital to get Eri checked out.

"Welcome! You must be the ones Sir Nighteye talked to us about." The receptionist said.

"Yep that's us miss!" Togata said.

"Follow me." She said and stood up.

The walked into the hospital room and Uraraka sat with Eri on the bed. The doctor then came in and checked Eri.

"Everything seemes fine though she may have some PTSD." The doctor said as Uraraka picked up Eri.

"Thanks for everything doc!" Ashido said as they headed out.

"Of course and if anything happens please inform me." The doctor said as the four left.

They got back to the office to find Nighteye talking to Nezu on the phone. After Nighteye hung up he faced the four.

"Principal Nezu is allowing Eri to stay with you at UA. Don't do anything to scare her." Nighteye said.

"Yes sir!" The three students said.

They left the office to go to the train station to go back to the school. They got to the station in the city that the school was in and saw Jiro and Amijiki who looked a little more depressed then usual. They also met up with Hado, Asui, and Hagakure.

"Hey guys!" Togata said catching their friend's attention.

"Hey How was your guy's first day?" Ashido asked.

"Great!" Hagakure yelled but got shushed by Uraraka.

"Who's this Ochaco?" Asui asked pointing to a sleeping Eri.

"This is Eri. We believe that she might be Overhaul's daughter. We were able to take her in today when we went against Overhaul." Ashido said.

"Yeah. Poor girl was covered in bandages when we met her." Uraraka said.

"What's wrong Tamaki?" Hado asked.

"We stopped a crime that was happening in our city but then this guy shot something at me and Jiro. Jiro dodged the bullet? And ran after the person who shot. She was able to capture him but...I can't use my quirk." Amajiki said while grabbing his arm.

"Oh...well I'm sure it will come back. We should get to the school right now though." Uraraka said.

They all agreed and left the train station talking about their experience with the work studies. They got to school and met up with Yaoyorozu who was at the gate. The big three headed back to their dorms while the girls went to their own dorms.

"Who's the little girl?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"This is Eri. We saved her from a villain." Uraraka said as they got back to their dorm building.

"Hey there!" Hatsume said as the girls entered the building.

Shinso and Shirogane looked at the door to see the girls.

"Hey girls how was the work studies?" Shirogane asked.

"Good." They all said.

Uraraka then headed up to her room to set all her stuff down and tuck Eri in so she can sleep easily. Uraraka set Eri on her bed and then went to the closet and grabbed the pajamas. She changed and headed out the door to get some water. After a few seconds of getting water Eri came down and once she spotted Uraraka she ran over and grabbed Uraraka's leg.

"Eri are you ok?" Uraraka asked and picked Eri up.

"I had a bad dream." Eri said and buried her face in Uraraka's shirt.

"It's ok. Here you can stay with me then we will go back to my room to sleep ok?" Uraraka asked and pat Eri's head.

Eri nodded and grabbed Uraraka's arm afraid to let go. Uraraka walked to the couch and talked with her friends while Eri listened to the conversation. After a bit Eri yawned and Uraraka took that as her cue to get to bed as well. She stood up and wished her friends good night and walked to her room. She then opened the door and set Eri on the bed. Uraraka grabbed the camera sitting on her desk. It belonged to Midoriya. She sighed and set it back on her desk before getting into bed with Eri. Eri curled into a ball and scooted closer to Uraraka who put her arm over Eri.

"Good night Eri."