Chapter 4

"Did you get it?" Midoriya asked sitting at the bar with Tokoyami and Ojiro.

"Yep." Mineta said slapping something into Midoriya's hand.

"Good." Midoriya said with a smile.

Mineta and Kaminari walked out of the room and walked in the hallway.

"So did you do the thing I asked you to do?" Kaminari asked.

"Yep. I still don't see why you like her out of all the girls." Mineta said.

"Well she is beautiful in her own way and is very honest with everything so she never lies just to be nice. She has an amazing quirk and she is kind in her own way." Kaminari said with a smile imagining the one he loves.

"Whatever. I want someone with a good body." Mineta said. (A/N: I hate writing this line.)

Kaminari whacked Mineta on the head.

"Well a good body is one thing but if their personality sucks then they aren't worth it." Kaminari said.

Kaminari walked into his room and sat at his bed. He grabbed something out of his pocket. It was a rock band pin that Jiro had given him after a concert she went to with her dad. Kaminari remembers that day she gave it to him. Kaminari smiled at the memory of Jiro flustered and shoving the pin in his hand. He smiled softly remembering every little moment he had with Jiro. From the time at the USJ to the time at I Island (A/N: I haven't watched the movie yet...) to the time they we're getting their hero licenses. Jiro was definitely special to Kaminari.

"I wonder what her answer is." Kaminari said putting the pin on his vest.

Kaminari sat there starring out the window. There was a knock on the door after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" Kaminari called.

"Midoriya wants to talk to all of us." Iida said on the other side of the door.

"Ok I'll be right out." Kaminari said and got up.

He walked over to the door and opened it. He smiled once more before closing the door.

—————————————————————

"...Kaminari." Jiro said.

"Really?" Ashido yelled out.

"What did it say?" Hagakure asked.

"It was a confession...that he liked me." Jiro said.

"What?!" Both Ashido and Hagakure yelled.

"Really?" Uraraka asked as she sat next to Jiro on the couch.

"Yeah...but I don't remember it being there before. I check my bag everyday." Jiro said and looked at her friends.

"Huh...maybe he snuck in and put it there while we were fighting?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"Maybe..." Jiro said.

"So what's your answer, Ribbit?" Asui asked.

"I...I don't know what I think anymore. I mean sure I like him but now I don't know what to think." Jiro said.

"Yeah I understand. My feelings are jumbled up as well. I mean remembering everything that Deku did gives me butterflies. But when I think of him being a villain I just don't know anymore." Uraraka said setting a hand on Jiro's shoulder.

"Yeah...Ojiro is a great friend to me he's really kind and considerate. But the thought of him being a villain and hurting people is so hard to imagine." Hagakure said.