Chapter 16

That day the girls didn't go out because there was nothing really going on. Though something was nagging at Uraraka, telling her that nothing was ok. She decided to turn on the TV to get her mind off of the unsettling feeling she had.

Bad idea.

She turned on the TV to see a report. Four heroes had been found dead in an alleyway just a few minutes ago. Uraraka dropped the remote and held her hand to her mouth. Ashido had walked in to see the report and froze in place. The others came in and saw both Uraraka and Ashido there with shocked expression while starring at the TV. They all faced the TV to see the report.

"Four heroes found dead in an alleyway this afternoon. These four heroes seemed to be patrolling the area based off of what witnesses said. Nobody saw who the heroes faced. The police say that investigators are looking into the fateful accident. The families of the fallen heroes have been out of the country during this time. In related news, investigators say that the attackers have a hardening quirk and the other might had a bird on their side since the attacks seemed to be either jabs or talon marks."

"That's horrible." Yaoyorozu said putting her hand to her mouth.

"We should go check that out." Hatsume said adjusting the position of her goggles(?).

"I agree let's go investigate this it may give us a clue." Hagakure said.

"Yeah...let's go." Urarka said.

Urarka stood up and turned off the TV. She then headed out with the others. First they dropped by the locker rooms to change into their hero costumes. They then headed to the alleyway with lots of caution tape. They walked up to the officer and told them that they were from UA and came to take a look. The 1-A girls showed their provisional license and walked past the policemen with Hatsume. They walked over to see the four hero were there dead with blood all over. Uraraka saw this and almost threw up at how horrible it was. Yaoyorozu saw this and thought about the time they had accidentally met a man with an evil aura that made them imagine their deaths (*cough* All for One *cough*).

"This is horrible!" Jiro yelled out.

"I don't feel so great about this..." Ashido said fear shown in her eyes.

After they investigated the area they headed back to school and decided to go to sleep early with the memory of the limp bodies clinging to their minds.

-The next day-

(A/N: there are spoilers for season 4. I have already read the manga so if you have read the manga then go right ahead. But yeah this has SPOILERS.)

Uraraka woke up and got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and got ready for their class. They went to their classroom to be greeted by Midnight talking with three different seniors. There was a blue haired girl, a blonde boy, and an emo looking boy. They girls walked to their seats and sat down.

"Good morning girls. Today we have the Big three here to talk to all of you about Hero work studies." Midnight said. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves."

The three all stood in a line and starred over at the girls.

"Who wants to go first?" The blonde asked.

"I can't do it..." the emo said and turned to put his forehead on the wall.

"Hello there! This is our little shy kitten Amajiki Tamaki and I'm Hado Nejire! I have so many questions for you all!" Hado said with a bright smile.

"Hey there I'm Togata Miro and today we will be talking about Hero work studies! As you know work studies originate from the internships you took. You were supposed to talk to the person who was in charge during your work studies. Did you?" Togata asked.

"Uh...no...we've just had so much on our minds lately we haven't really had time to talk with them about work studies." Uraraka admitted for her friends.

"That's fine. So that means we will have to sort you around." Togata said.

"Um...I actually did talk to mine." Yaoyorozu admitted.

"Classic Yaoyorozu. Always twelve steps ahead of us." Uraraka said with a laugh.

"Yeah." Hagakure said with a grin.

"What? I like to be prepared." Yaoyorozu said.

"We know." Ashido said with a giggle.

Uraraka and Ashido laughed together causing the others to laugh as well. The two of them perked Togata's interest.

"I call the gravity one and the pink one. I'm sure Sir will appreciate them." Togata whispered to his two companions.

"That's fine with me I was going to take froggy and invisibility." Hado whispered back.

"I'll take earphones then..." Amajiki mumbled still facing the wall.

The girls laughter died down and they refocused on the big three.

"Well do all of you know what a work study is?" Togata asked.

The girls all nodded in response (lol to lazy to explain work studies!).

"Oh. Good! Well we think the five of you who haven't talked to your internship heads can come with each of us and see our work study places." Togata said.

"Who will go with who?" Uraraka asked.

"Well I'll take you and Ashido with me." Togata said.

"I'll be taking Asui and Hagakure!" Hado said with a grin. "And Tamaki will be taking Jiro."

"Oh Ok." Uraraka said.

Later that day they all headed to their work studies to get the papers signed. Ashido, Uraraka, and Togata walked to the Nighteye office.

"So Sir originally doesn't take people in but if you are able to make him laugh I'm sure you will be able to stay." Togata said.

"Easy! Like the saying says laughter is the best medicine!" Ashido said as Urarka nodded her head.

"Yep! Sir values laughter. He thinks of laughter very highly." Togata said as they arrived. "As long as you make him laugh you are able to stay."

"Yes sir!" Both girls said and walked into Nighteyes office with Togata.

There Nighteye was tickling a girl with a machine.

"A tickle machine?" Uraraka asked.

"Looks cool!" Ashido said.

Nighteye turned off the machine and looked over to see the three of them.

"Hello Miro." Nighteye said.

"Sir I brought two students from class 1-A I'm sure you'll like them!" Togata said.

"Tell me what do you think is important in the world?" Nighteye asked.

"Hm...well that a good question." Uraraka said.

"I'll say more laughter and jokes! I think that's important!" Ashido said.

"I can't argue with that! Laughter is the best medicine!" Uraraka said and twirled.

Nighteye chuckled lightly and faced Togata.

"I like these two." He said.

He, Bubble girl, Togata, and the two girls walked to his office which was decorated in All Might stuff, like posters.

"You might be a bigger fan of All Might then Deku. His room is decorated in a lot of All Might stuff!" Urarka said.

Nighteye grabbed two stamps and handed them to the two girls.

"What can I say he is amazing. Stamp your papers yourselves. That proves that you are worthy to be here." Nighteye said.

"All Might is amazing!" Ashido said as she and Uraraka stamped their papers.

"I like these two a lot." Nighteye said looking at Togata.

"I thought you might!"