Chapter 11

Uraraka sat on her bed and sighed. There was a light knock on the door. Uraraka looked at her door in confusion.

"Come in." Uraraka said.

The door opened to reveal Ashido, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Asui holding pillows and blankets.

"What is happening?" Uraraka asked.

"A sleepover! We thought it would be fun!" Hagakure said.

"Ok but why in my room?" Uraraka asked.

"Because we didn't want you to leave your room!" Ashido said.

"Oh..." Uraraka said.

"Uraraka we are worried about you." Yaoyorozu said.

"Why? Uraraka asked.

"You've been out of it lately." Jiro said.

"How so?" Uraraka asked.

"Lately you have been distracted or something bad happened to you." Hagakure said.

"In the last two days you seemed to have hit yourself on the wall about sixty times. Ribbit." Asui said. (A/N: She was so districted she ran into the wall.)

"I can't help it ok? My life has been crazy! And I still have the nightmares I'm not doing well at all so I guess you should be worried." Uraraka said and laid down.

"Uraraka you can talk to us we are your friends." Ashido said.

"I can't find the right words to say though." Uraraka admitted.

"It's ok we will give you time." Yaoyorozu said.

Uraraka nodded while smiling. Ashido then grabbed a pillow and flung it at Jiro. Jiro dodged and the pillow hit Hagakure in the face. Jiro then grabbing her pillow and hit Ashido right in the side. The feathers of the pillow flew out of Jiro's pillow landing in Asui's hair. The girls laughed as they had the pillow fight and then decided to watch a movie afterwards. After all that they had completely forgot about what happened in the last two days.

—————————————————————

"Ugh! I can't do this!" Hatsume yelled and threw the wrench at the wall.

Hatsume had tried to get what happened two days ago with Iida out of her head. Hatsume knew inventing would help but it didn't. She continued to think about Iida though she wanted to get him out of head so she can study.

"Why did this happen to me and the rest of them?" Hatsume asked herself and grabbed her screwdriver.

"Are you ok Hatsume?" A support class student asked while poking their head in.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fun just stressed that's all." Hatsume said.

"Oh...want some tea?" The student asked holding a kettle.

"Yes please." Hatsume said as the student poured the tea into the cup.

"Here you go." The student said and handed the tea cup to Hatsume.

Hatsume took a sip and smiled at the student who smiled back.

"So what are you working on?" The student asked with a light smile.

"Oh some gear for my friends." Hatsume said.

"You left a dent in the wall again." The student stated picking up the wrench.

"Yeah...do you mind?" Hatsume asked since the student was in the room next to her.

"Not at all." The student said with a bright smile.

"Thanks for everything." Hatsume said.

"Of course!" The student smiled.

"Your the only person that actually likes me in this class." Hatsume said.

"Really? I thought more people would like you. You're so cool!" The student said.

"You think so?" Hatsume asked.

"Yep! And I'm sure your boyfriend thinks so as well." The student said wiggling their eyebrows.

"How long did you know?" Hatsume asked.

"Since you started. You dropped obvious hints." The student said with a smile.

"Thanks."

(A/N: You can pretend you are the student I really don't care.)

—————————————————————

Iida, Sero, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Ojiro all sat in Midoriya's room since it was the most spacious room in the building, other then the bar. They all sat down and decided to have a sleepover so they made a pillow fort. They had fun. There was a light knock on the door and Midoriya got up to answer it. He opened the door to reveal Kirishima and Bakugou. Midoriya tilted his head to the side before Bakugou spoke.

"Can we talk?" Bakugou asked.

"Sure..." Midoriya said and closed the door once he stepped out the room. "What's up?"

"Well we wanted to tell you to be careful." Kirishima said.

"Why?" Midoriya asked.

"Because some of the other UA students know about your love to the girls." Bakugou said.

"What?" Midoriya asked. "How do you know?"

"We were there the day at the park." Kirishima said. "We were just looking out for you guys but after the girls left the other UA students revealed themselves."

"I understand...who was there?" Midoriya asked.

"Tetsutetsu, Kendo, Monoma, and Awase." Bakugou said.

"Four other hero's we got to see their quirks and hear about them as well." Midoriya mumbled. "Thank you for the warning but we all agree to keep our feelings away so we can focus on the task at hand."

Both Bakugou and Kirishima nodded and headed back to their room after Midoriya went to his room. They two boys walked into their room and sat on there bed.

"Hey Bakugou?" Kirishima asked.

"What?" Bakugou asked.

"Do you like anyone?" Kirishima asked out of pure curiosity.

"Yeah...what about you?" Bakugou asked and he blushed lightly.

"I do...who do you like?" Kirishima asked.

"AS IF ID TELL YOU SHARK TEETH!" Bakugou yelled.

Bakugou and Kirishima's room was sound proof because nobody wanted to hear Bakugou yelling at one in the morning.

"Yeah I thought you would say that." Kirishima said.

"...what about you?" Bakugou asked softly.

"Me? Well I like you Bakugou!" Kirishima said happily.

"Wha...?" Bakugou said softly.

"I like you...but more then a friend." Kirishima said.

"I...um...I-" Bakugou was interrupted by a slam outside their door.

They both poked their heads out to see Toga stomping towards the bar. She seemed pissed and was holding a knife. The two looked over to the bathroom door to see the door knob gone. They then looked at the floor to see dust and assumed it was the door knob. Both sighed and went back into their room and sat at their beds.

"So what were you going to say?" Kirishima asked.

"I...um...like...you...too." Bakugou said getting quieter with each word.

"Aw! Love you too bro!"

(A/N: don't expect and update tomorrow. I've had a bad day and I just can't type with writers block either. Sorry guys.)