Special: Beach Day(?)

(A/N: I have major writers block right now so you get a special that I have been planning for a long time. (Since I had this book idea). Hope you like it! Also the picture is a mini wip for a drawing I'm making.)

It was a nice sunny day and class 1-A had decided to have a beach day! They all wore clothes over their swim gear. Iida and the girls had also invited Hatsume as Midoriya and Kaminari had invited Shinso. Hatsume and Shinso said that they would meet everyone there so they didn't have to wait for them. The whole class walked to to the train station and headed to the beach. They all got there and set their stuff down. Midoriya was carrying his waterproof camera and was taking lots of different pictures of the class. Soon enough Shinso and Hatsume had arrived. Shinso stayed on dry land with Jiro, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. Hatsume on the other hand jumped in the water and started playing with her friends. Sero had taped Mineta up on dry land so he wouldn't try anything. Jiro has brought a deck of cards so she, Kaminari, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Shinso all started to play card games to pass the time.

"Deku look out!" Uraraka yelled as Bakugou jumped up to splash said boy.

"Thanks for the warning!" Midoriya said before ducking under the water.

"GET BACK OUT HERE DEKU!!!" Bakugou screamed as Midoriya jumped out behind him and splashed him.

Bakugou was now soaked and Midoriya had joined Uraraka, Hatsume, and Iida. They ended up staying there for hours. Toshinori had gone with them because the class was afraid to ask Aizawa. After a while Bakugou and Kirishima went onto the sand and Bakugou laid on his towel. Kirishima had fallen asleep while was standing so Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and pulled him down so that he could sleep on him (Kirishima sleeping on Bakugou).

"Be careful!" Hagakure yelled to Mina and Sero who had started a water gun fight.

Asui had snuck into land as Tokoyami stood at the edge of the water. She ended up pushing him in. Kaminari had gone into the water and faked drowned to pull a prank on Jiro by pulling her into the water. Todoroki was standing in the water as Sero ran up right next to him. All of a sudden Todoroki felt a tickle on his nose and sneezed causing him to shoot fire and ice. The ice hit the water and froze Ojiro in place while the fire burned Sero and evaporated the water. After a bit a shark had come up and Koda freaked out so in the end Shoji had to drag him out of the water. After an eventful few hours they all decided to get something to eat and they all sat a big table and got food to eat all together.

"Let's go to the pier next to the beach when the sunsets!" Yaoyorozu recommended.

"That's a great idea Yaoyorozu. Ribbit." Asui said with a smile.

"It's a great point to view the sun!" Kirishima said.

"I agree." Todoroki said.

"Wait what about Tokoyami! When it gets dark Dark Shadow can get out of control." Ojiro said as he hooked his tail around Hagakure.

"Don't worry we will put him next to Todoroki." Midoriya said.

As they continued to chat Midoriya, Bakugou, Sero, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Kaminari heard the conversation of another table that was behind them. The table seemed to belong to some high school seniors from another school. By the sound of their conversation they were checking out the girls at the table.

"What do you think?" One guy said.

"The girl with the brown hair is definitely a cutie~" another guy said as Midoriya flinched slightly.

"I like the pink haired horn one." A different guy said catching Sero's attention.

"I like the ponytailed one's rack." A different more perverted guy said getting Todoroki's attention.