What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

I cup her chin and bring her face to mine.
"I am going to wreck you..." I growl before I crash her lips with mine. I bite her and she smiles, her warm lips dancing with mine. I slip my tongue into her mouth, pushing her back onto the wall. Her head hits the wall, but she doesn't stop. I try to pull away to check on her, but she bites my lip and brings her free hand behind my head. She continues to rub me, making all my blood flow down there.
"I know you want me. " She moans and groans.
"You have no idea how much..." I reply.
"I do... Do you know how many years I've been thinking of this moment before I went to bed? How many nights I've touched myself at the thought of this? How many nights I've moaned your name under my breath? " She moans, cupping my balls.
"Fuck..." I reply and stroke her hair.
"That's how much I want you..." She says and smiles.
My fingers fiddle with her top until I just drag the small triangles that cover her boobs, to the side, pleased that I got to reveal her bosom. I kneel down, taking a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it greedily. She moans loudly, arching her back and bringing her boobs closer to my lip. I flick my tongue on her bud, roughening it up, and bring my fingers to her cunt, trashing it above her bikini bottom.
"Shit...Shit... FUCK" She screams and I smile against her skin.

I really want to spend some more time on her buds, but her pussy is already dripping. I drag her bottoms down her smooth legs and she kicks them off.
I lower my head to her cunt, cupping her clit with my tongue. I suck on it lightly, feeling it throb in my mouth. With the tip of my tongue, I reach her entrance. I tease her and feel her wetness pool in there. She tastes so good, making me even greedier to taste her sweet pussy. I lick her from back to front. I stop on her clit, pressing my tongue on it. She moans lightly and from that moment, I don't care if Michael catches us, I just want to hear her moan all night long.
Without stopping the pressure on her clit with my tongue, I circle it with the tip of my tongue, with a slow rhythm in the beginning.
"I fucking love that... Faster..." She moans, pulling on my hair. I smirk on her cunt, and slow down, just to tease her.
"I fucking hate you..." She groans and throws her head back. I moan against her, making her tremble a little bit. With my fingers, I trace her bikini lines, knowing that this is one of the most sensitive parts of the female body. My top lip touches her crotch, adding to the whole feeling.
"I don't want to cum just from that... Just fuck me already." She moans and pulls my hair.

I stand up in front of her and press my chest to hers, feeling her hard nipples on my skin as I press her back on the wall. I wrap my arms around her thighs, picking her up so that we are at the same height.
"I fucking need you." I growl, biting on her neck.
"Just fuck me up already." She moans and claws on my neck, her face turning red. I lower my trunks and reveal my hard rock cock. My veins are throbbing, my tip is leaking and turning into a purple-ish color.
"Fuck, it's bigger than I thought..." She moans.
"Didn't you feel it press on your ass back in the club?" I ask her before I line up in front of her entrance and run my tip along with it.
"It hardly did you fair..." She moans and sticks her tongue out. I suck her tongue into my mouth, as my hips ground on hers.
I feel that my dick is stretching her out, her tight walls opening as I dip inside her. She is wet, making me slide inside her with ease, but her walls have a tight grip on my hard dick.
I give her time to adjust, toying with lips a bit, pulling them and biting them. Her moans are low but her nails on the back of my neck drill deeper in my skin.
I pound in her, enjoying every inch of her little hole. She whimpers a bit, biting my lip as she does. I smirk and thrust in her again, this time with more force. I take a look at her face; her eyes shut and her lips wet and parted, her cheeks red and eyebrows knitted together.
"You are mine for tonight. "I growl and put my hand around her neck. I clutch on it lightly, checking her reaction. Her face contorts into a mixture of surprise and pleasure.
"Tighter..." She moans and I grip on her throat tighter as I thrust inside her. Her walls are clenching around my dick, making me groan while I thrust balls deep inside her.
My abs are tightening as she takes me all inside her.
"It feels so good, fucking me with your big cock and stretching me out..." She moans and bucks her hips on mine. Her legs are tightly wrapped around my waist, keeping her body against the wall.
"I know babygirl... Your pussy is soaked for me. And just me." I say and smirk at her. I hit her back wall, making her quiver a little bit.
I hit on her g-spot and make her scream and arch her back. I feel my veins throb as she squeezes her walls.
"I need to cum..." She whines and I chuckle.
"I know. I can feel it..." I reply and pump inside her harder. She drags her nails down my back, leaving marks on my skin.
"No, don't. We have to go to the pool after." I growl.
"No one will see them..." She replies and smirks.

I couldn't help it anymore. I just came inside her, spilling my seed on her walls. From the rush of the moment, she cums, screaming my name and swear words.
"Shit... I am sorry." I say as I realize what just happened.
"It's ok, don't worry. I am on the pill. And I'll take a shower to clean this mess. Don't worry." She says and smiles. I leave a peck on her lips and nod.
"It was amazing." I say, my chest is still heavy from my orgasm.
"It was more than amazing." She replies and smiles.
"Go take a shower and I'll wait for you in here, ok?" I say as I put her on her feet. She removes her bikini top and throws it on the floor before she walks into the bathroom.

Now, let's just hope Michael never finds out about this night. What he doesn't know can't hurt him.