What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

We don't talk much after (Y/N)'s little confession. Maybe because I have nothing to tell her to excuse myself for back then. But to be honest, I was never rude to her or ignored her when she used to hang out with us on practice. I just... I never saw her the way I see her now. Who knew that the little Clifford would become a beautiful, curvy in all the right places, and smart-mouthed woman?

I sigh as I walk to her room, to pick her up and take her to the pool. Everyone else is waiting for us and me, being the last one to leave my room, had to pick her up. To be truthful, I don't know how I am going to react when I see her in her bikini; I had already pictured her in her tiny bikini, teasing me while in the water, and later taking her rough on my bed, and all of that while I was in the shower, trying to get rid of the boner she gave me while grinding on me at the club.
I knock on her door, taking deep breaths. I know she is Michael's sister, and even though he never told us not to hit on her, she is out of limit.
"Coming..." She shouts. I hear a few things shifting and her feet shuffling on the floor.
"Oh, it's you." She says once she opens the door and faces me. I see her smile as she leans on the door.
"Not happy to see me?" I ask her, fighting myself not to scan her body.
"The complete opposite I would say.." She says and smirks.
"Want to come in? I am not ready yet..." She says and moves from the door. I nod and walk in, trying to keep my cool.
For some reason, she makes me feel like I am 15 again, at my crush's home for a study date.
"Do you want a drink? There are several in the mini-bar, you can have whatever you want." She says, motioning me to sit.
"I think I am fine. The guys are waiting for us, you know..." I say and she turns around and smiles at me.
"I know. I just needed a shower before slipping into my bikini. " She replies and digs in her suitcase.
"I can tell... From the towel and all." I comment and watch the droplets of water run down her body as she is bent and looking for her swimwear. Her pale white skin looks great, illuminating under the light where the light meets the drops of water, the short towel revealing her beautiful legs. 

"I am thinking of putting this one on. What do you say?" She turns to me, throwing her bikini on the spot next to me. I pick it up, examining the thin, black material of the swimsuit.
"I think it's good enough..." I reply and lay back on the bed.
"Good enough is not good enough for me." She replies and bends again to dig for another.
The towel barely covers her ass now that she is bent. Lord, she looks so fucking good.
"What about that?" She says and throws another one at me. This one lands on my face, making me lick my lips.
"I don't know, love. I can't tell if I don't see them worn." I reply and she hums.
"I guess you are right..." She replies and reaches for the bikini. I feel her body press lightly on mine, warm and smooth. It only lasts for a second, but I know that I wish it did more. She turns her back to me and drops the towel on the floor, revealing her naked back and butt to me. I stare at her, taking in her skin, her shoulder blades, her waist... And of course, the tiny tattoo, under her left shoulder, right on the dip of it.
She slips in her bottoms first, the beautiful baby blue Brazilian bikini framing her ass perfectly.
"Mind helping me with the strings a bit?" She asks, looking at me over her shoulder.
"Sure. " I say and get up from her bed. I reach for the strings, wrapping them tightly around her torso.
"You tie it on the front." She says and I hum. She turns around, helping me tie it. I scan her body, taking in every inch of it, from her collarbones to her pretty chest, to her rib cage and her core, down to her hips and the never-ending legs.
My fingers linger on her skin a little longer, feeling the warmth and the smoothness. My hand slides down her sides, resting on her hips. I feel her breath on my chest, her small hands resting on my pecs.
"If we continue this, it might not end well." I comment, almost whispering. Her eyes shut and her breathing becomes hotter and hotter.
"It will end perfectly." She says and comes even closer.
"What about Michael?" I ask as she nuzzles her head into my neck, her lips grazing my skin.
"He doesn't have to find out about this. "She replies and I moan as she sucks on my neck.
"What are you doing to me, little one?" I moan and she chuckles.
"Nothing... At least not yet." She whispers and her hand goes to my cock, cupping it over my swim trunk.