What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Michael's sister, (Y/N), joins the boys for Luke's birthday celebration in Las Vegas. What happens when Calum sees his best friend's little sister from a whole different perspective? (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Oral; Female Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 

(Words: 2.8k) (Part 2: What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas)
--

(Calum's POV)
I never thought that the tomboy, whiny, teenage girl that I met years back as Michael's little sister, would grow up to be this hot as hell woman. Everyone's eyes are on her, from the minute we stepped into the club.
After her high school graduation, she decided to join Michael in L.A. for the summer and her being so close to all of us for the past 2 months, made Luke invite her to his birthday celebration in Las Vegas.

And here we are now, her looking so damn good in her tiny black dress and leather choker. Some girls just look so damn great in choker, that you instantly imagine your hands around their throats.
I eye her from my spot as she dances off with a stranger. I feel kind of jealous of him, I mean I want to dance with her too, but she is Michael's sister and I know how protective he can be with her.
"Do we know him?" Michael asks me as he approaches me.
"Who?" I ask, pretending that I don't know what he is talking about.
"That guy that dances with (Y/N)..." He says and motions to them.
"I don't think so... " I reply and shake my head.
"Well, I don't like him and the way his hands are all over my sister." He says and clenches his jaw.
"Michael, relax. She is an adult." Crystal says and giggles.
"No. I don't like him and I don't want him near my sister. I am going to go and bring her over." He says but I grab his wrist.
"If you go and stop her from having fun, she is going to throw a tantrum and she is going to be absolutely right. I'll go and dance with her so others won't approach her, ok?" I offer and he nods.
"Thanks, I owe you. " He says and I walk to the bar to get myself and (Y/N) a beer.

"Hey, mate. Mind if I?" I tap the guy's shoulder as I walk next to them. He turns his head to look at me and nods, parting from (Y/N). I smile at him before he walks away to go to the next girl. I hand (Y/N) a beer and cling mine to hers.
"Thanks. They wouldn't sell me one. " She says before she takes a gulp.
"I know. You are a kid." I say with a serious look. She punches my arm and giggles.
"I am not. You are just 3 years older than me. Calm your bits. " She says and sticks her tongue out.
"Still a kid. " I say and smile at her.
"Come dance with me, grandpa. " She says and pulls me closer.

"Are you happy to see me?" She asks me out of the blue.
"Yeah, sure. I mean I haven't seen you in years, I am really proud to see you as the woman you have evolved to. " I reply and she giggles.
"I don't mean that, grandpa. I am talking about your little friend." She replies, grinding her hips harder on mine.
"Shit..." I curse, embarrassed by it. She giggles and places a hand on my chest.
"You know, you were always my favorite. Ever since I met you. But I knew that you would never notice me..." She says, swinging her hips.
"What are you talking about? I had noticed you since day one." I reply and chuckle.
"I don't mean it like that. I mean, notice e as a girl. You were always after the pretty girls. And back then I wasn't even a girl, in your books. "She says and stares at me.
Before I could even respond to that, Luke approaches us, placing a hand on our shoulders once he is next to us.
"Hey guys, Do you wanna go back to the hotel and head for a swim in the pool on the roof garden? Tally said he will arrange it if we want to. " He says, raising his voice a bit over the music.
"I am in. I love to go night-swimming, even in a pool. " (Y/N) replies excitedly.
"Me too. I could use some chilling right now." I reply and Luke smiles at us.
"Great. We will leave in 30'. " He says and goes to the others.