21) Entertain me, that's what you're for

Chapter 21

(I EDIT ALL OF THE PICS YOU SEE IN ANY OF MY CHAPTERS MYSELF, SO NO STEALING THANKS ENJOY THIS MY LITTLE NAUGHTY CHILDREN😏)

Lauren's view:

I'm walking back to our house, where my beautiful wife is patiently waiting for me. I texted her to wait in her position at the front door to greet me, just like the good pet she is.

I open the door and walk in. Camz is kneeling on the floor, palms up and head down. Naked. I spank her thighs to make myself present.

I grab a handful of her hair and pull her into our bedroom.

"Did you get Lili?" Mila asks me out of breath, obviously getting excited by my actions.

"Oh, I can't remember giving you the permission to talk..." I whisper in her ear, flicking her nipple in between my thumb and index finger, earning a low moan from my submissive.

I strip my shirt off and guide her mouth to my nipple, holding her jaw tightly, her lips only an inch away from them.

"Suck." I say with my raspy voice, letting go of her jaw and getting a grip on her long brown hair instead.

"To get back to what happened today, yes I found her and tied her on the bed in the basement. We'll go there tomorrow to bring her some water, that's it. She will be punished in a few days when she simply can't fight us anymore my darling." I explain, kissing her forehead.

I pull her head back suddenly and push her onto the bed. I strip off everything else I'm wearing and lay down on the bed, legs apart.

"I've had a long day, so lick. Entertain me, that's what you're for." I let out in my dominant voice, just right above a whisper.

Camila starts licking and I hold her wrists in one hand, so she won't touch. I move my hips in a circle motion, to get more pleasure. She hums lowly on my center, making my pussy feel like it's vibrating. I scream out as she starts licking faster and harder.

I arch my back and let go of her wrists, shutting my eyes and digging my nails into her cheek as I cum loudly.

I slide two fingers down to my pussy and get my juices on them. I rub them all over my wife's face, messing up her pretty little face and make up. Mila opens her mouth like a good girl and I slide them in her mouth. She sucks on them slowly, looking in my now dark eyes.

I just let out loud breathes for a moment before speaking up again. I look into her chocolate brown eyes and for a second I thought I saw a sparkle in them.

"You excited about seeing our little brat tomorrow? I will let you help me punish her since you're being so good, I can't wait for my revenge...

Authors Note:
I'm finally baaaaack bishes !!!
This is a lil Daddy Lauren and Sub Camz Part that I wanted to throw in there:3
Next Chapter they'll visit Lili and do some bad little things to her already, but the punishment Part will probably be a different Chapter😎

Love you guysss<3