Chapter 54: Loose Cannon

Since I'm such a burden, I might as well have my way with him. The table cloth is thick and conservative. I extend my right hand and place it on his left leg. As I thought, he didn't notice. He's too busy talking to his teammates.

Alright. I'm going to make sure he can't ignore me tonight. My right hand leaves his leg. He still doesn't notice. So I do the next best thing that crosses my mind. I place my hand on his crotch. Rubbing his length on the outside of his pants, I know he's mad at me, but I can see the lust in his eyes.

Continuing to rub his length I begin to unbutton his pants. Struggling to do so with only one hand. After a few failed attempts I finally get it. Slipping my hand inside, under his boxers, I'm touching flesh. After so long, I've missed him so much. How can he not miss me? He begins to shift his weight, stops mid-sentence and tries to hide his grunt.

My thumb hovers over his tip. Rubbing him, I can tell he's excited, pre-cum at the tip. Rock hard beneath my fingers. Before I know it, he catches my wrist. I stop what I'm doing and flash him a devilish smile.

He removes my hand from him. Buttoning his pants, he places my hand in my lap. At least he noticed me. Facing me he looks agitated, but I did get his attention, what I was rooting for all along.

Leaning close to my ear he whispers "What the fuck are you doing?" He says it low enough so no one but me can hear. His voice husky and aroused. Now it's my turn to whisper in his ear.

"This is the only way I could get your attention. Don't you want me?" Back to square one. He ignores my question. Instead of answering me, he continues the conversation with Chris.
Another crazy idea pops in my head. I take my earring out cautiously so no one notices. Then I throw it on the floor. "Whoops, babe I dropped my earring." I say to Jason after tugging on his shoulder.

"Then pick it up." Stern, annoyed voice through clenched teeth. Some of the team looks over, Jason painfully smiles.

I scoot my chair back and get on my knees. Crawling under the table, I make sure I'm completely covered. Right away my earring is in sight. Gathering it, I put it back in.

Finding Jason, I slowly graze his legs. I slip my hands under his pants, combing leg hairs. He shifts his weight and tries to get me to stop. I remove my hands and unbutton his pants. He is far enough under the table that no one will see.

Again, his cock is in my hands. I lick his length while adding in both hands. He's trying to contain his composure. I can feel him shudder. Large hands grip my head, pulling onto my hair tightly. Still sucking, I moan.

He stomps his foot, in attempt to shush me. Now, his other hand is pounding on the table, to cover the noise with a laugh/moan, from something one of the guys said. Torturing him, I kiss and lick slowly. To vibrate and add more pleasure I continue to softly moan.

"Hey is Sydney alright? She's been down there for a while." I can hear the team interrogating Jason. There's only a short amount of time before he comes. Determined, the speed increases to rush his orgasm.

"Yea-yea fuck you're right. God you're so fucking right. I'll-I'll check on her." Jason pushes my head away from him. My mouth no longer pleasuring him. He buttons his pants and lifts the cloth. "Get. The. Fuck. Up. Now." He didn't even get to finish. That's it. I'm over it. I wipe my mouth then crawl out into the open. The team and their wives stare at me. My lipstick is definitely smudged but I don't care. Jason probably has rouge marks on his cock.

"Did you find your earring?" One of them asks. I don't even care to remember their names at this point.

"Yes, thank you. Will you please excuse me gentlemen?" I remove myself from the table completely. Everyone stands, except for Jason and the females. He probably thinks I'm going to the restroom to fix my makeup. Which is fine with me. I don't want to talk to him.