Chapter 49: Picture This

Start from the beginning

Jason: All because of you Angel. Your turn.

Me: So impatient. I want to look good for you.

I lick my lips, adoring the beauty of the picture before me. I know he hasn't been gone long, but it feels like months since I felt him. To touch his skin again, I'm jealous of his uniform because it's snug against his body.

I wish I were his hands, so I could touch his hair, glide across his chest. Shit. Now I really am horny, and it's Jason's fault. Hypocritical me, calling him out for blaming me for his hard on, now I'm blaming him, for turning me on. I'm a visual creature, and I love reading how he feels, let alone seeing it.

Jason: Baby...there's never a time when you don't look good. Don't let those marks define you. Babe, you are incredibly sexy. I want you every day. Mine. All of you is mine. Now continue.

Me: You're not going to show anyone these photos, right?

My conscious gets the best of me. I trust Jason, but there's always going to be that doubt, worry, that something will go wrong. I've trusted so many people in this life, and most of them have done me wrong.

Jason: Fuck no! I can't believe you'd even think that of me. You are only for my eyes to see. If anyone so much as thinks about you, I'll beat the shit out of them. You are mine. Understood?

Jason reassures me, and I feel liberated. It's comforting to know that someone wants to protect me, to confide, and be there. I've never had that before, and if I did, it was fake. I can't thank him enough for that.

Me: I love you. I trust you so much. <3

Pause... I check my phone. Delivered, is all it says. He's told me he loves me many times. So what's the hold up?

Jason: Baby, you're killing me here. So fucking sweet. I want to drown my cock in your deep pussy. Soak up all your warmth, to feel your softness on my tongue again, please baby girl, don't stop now.

Releaved. I take my bra off and send a picture of me touching my nipples, my head thrown back, only my jaw showing.

Me: I wish your hand was on me instead.

The wait, I can only picture him pumping his length to the looks of me. So fucking hot that he's touching himself to me. Here again, I'm jealous of his hand, because it's doing exactly what I need to do right now.

I crave touching him, all of him, everywhere. I've already explored every bit of him, and I'm not tired of visiting the same area. He's so beautiful, I would travel to the same spots, every day.

Jason: Sydney. You're honestly pissing me off. Please, I miss your face too. Goddamn. I hate being so far away from you. So fucking beautiful.

Mmph. In the next photo I will, but right now, I have to know. Then I won't feel so bad about touching myself, because that's exactly what I'm doing in between these texts.

Me: Are you touching yourself to me Jason?

One hand is working on my phone as I text, while the other is working on my center piece.

Jason: Hell yea. Only you.

He sends me a picture of him stroking his hard length. So erotic and taboo. Usually I would be against this, but it's so thrilling, and I trust Jason. There are too many fears in the world, and one of my biggest ones, is being blackmailed.

I would hate for anyone but him to see them. So scared that he's going to show his teammates pictures of me naked. That's how guys are, they show off their sex lives for bragging purposes, and it's degrading.