The midnight duel.

Using my map I saw where Harry and Ron were heading though I was surprised to see Neville with them and, like we planned, so was Hermione.

The trophy room, but Malfoy was still in his common room. And Filch was heading for the trophy room too! I had to warn them.

Using a well known invisibility spell I made my way to the trophy room but too late they were no where to be found. When I got back to my common room I noticed everyone was back in bed.

The following day, just after breakfast I met up with Hermione for a walk among the grounds.
"Did you know that Harry Potter got a broomstick? It's like he expects rewards for breaking the rules. As for Ron that, that, that ugh."

"Insults never were your strong point we're they?" I asked. "Yes I did know, from something Professor Flitwick let slip. I do think it's a bit unfair that he got away with exactly what i did. Still schools rules."

"As for the other night, it was a disaster. We could have gotten killed. Not to mention expelled! Although we did find something interesting out, there is a dog on the third floor corridor guarding a trap door. I've been thinking all morning about what it could be guarding, Y/N are you even listening to me?"

"What oh yeah. Sorry just I saw quirrel over there, he looked worried, heading into the forbidden forest. Sorry go on"

"Anyway. What do you think it could be guarding?"

"Not sure, look I've got to go I have something I need to do"

"Okay Y/N, bye"