Euphony: Unveil

Karma let out tears as he held Nagisa's hand tightly

"N-Nagisa.."

----

Nagisa fell on the floor as screams were heard all over the stadium.

Karma ran towards his bluenette quickly

"NAGISA!!!"

Karma held the bluenette's head and gently placed it on his lap

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!"

Karma looked around and sees one of the backstage staff fumble with their phone

"HURRY PLEASE!!!"

Karma cried out as he returned his gaze at Nagisa

The bluenette's eyes slowly opens

"K-Karma?"

Nagisa said a bit incoherently with all the blood in his mouth.

"Shhh, i-its gonna be alright Nagi! T-The ambulance will c-come soon. So just s-sit tigh-"

Karma was cut off when Nagisa held his hand.

Nagisa gave him a smile before passing out.

Karma panicked a bit but when he sees Nagisa is still breathing he relaxes.

-

"Take care of him, please"

Karma softly asks the staff as they nodded and carried Nagisa towards the Ambulance.

That was when Karma heard a loud yell

"LET GO OF ME!"

Karma turned towards the police apprehending an adult woman with dark blue, short hair.

Karma's eyes widen

"Shiota.... Hiromi"

Karma gritted his teeth

He knew what that bitch has done to Nagisa. Karma even made the bluenette stay with him these past months so that he would move away from that sad excuse of a mother.

Hiromi protested at her son's move for a few weeks but all of the sudden she stopped.

"Is this what she was planning?"

Karma stomped towards her.

The cops nor Hiromi noticed him so he decided to listen in

"Ma'am you are under arrest for illegal possession of a firearm, trespassing forecfully on stadium grounds without a ticket, and for shooting the artist, Shiota Na-"

The police started stating all the reasons why she's being arrested but he was cut off by Hiromi yelling

"DONT YOU DARE SAY MY LAST NAME ALONG WITH THAT DISGRACE OF A NAME.
NAGISA? HE'S NO ARTIST!!!"

Hiromi started laughing like a crazy person

"THATS RIGHT ALL OF THIS WAS BECAUSE HE DIDNT DO WHAT I SAY!! HE THINKS HE CAN JUST DO WHATEVER HE WANTS?! HE IS A DISGRA-"

Karma couldnt listen to this anymore. The red head quickly ran towards Hiromi and punched her directly on the face, knocking her down.

The police started pulling him away

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!! YOU TRIED FORCING HIM ON THINGS THAT WOULD BENIFIT NOONE BUT YOURSELF!!! DO YOU NOT NOTICE HOW HE WOULD CRY WHENEVER YOU 'PUNISH' HIM?!"