Nagisa's Safe Haven

"Are you all ready to go to the zoo?"

Koro sensei asked and was greeted with excited yells from the students. Especially a certain bluenette.

"Why are you so excited Nagisa-kun"

Their octopus teacher asked but was given incoherent words as a reply.

Karma walked up to his blue haired boyfriend and hugged him from behind trying to calm him down.

"Sorry teach, Nagisa's just excited to see his favorite animal."

He explained. Rio along with Maehara, Isogai and Kayano walked up to them with curiosity written all over their faces.

"Whats Nagisa's favorite animal and why does he love them so much that it makes him... THAT crazy?"

They asked.

Karma smirked before dragging a too excited Nagisa towards the bus they are taking

"You'll see"

Was all the red head said before going inside the bus with the blueberry in his arms.

The group, along with Koro sensei, looked at each other.

Their curiosity growing bigger as the bus drove to the zoo.

They told the rest of the class and the other teachers about Nagisa and they too couldnt help but be curious about what animal exactly would make Nagisa so excited that it seems like he has a sugar rush.

So that's what they did.

Guess.

They would guess what animal Nagisa loves and bets to others that, what animal they chose is right.

Most of them would pick cute or small animals since.... that would make sense knowing Nagisa's personality and appearance.... right?

Karma couldnt help but grin as he watched his classmates' and teachers' confused expression. And because of that he couldnt help but feel cocky that only HE knows something about Nagisa that others, even his mother, dont.

He transfered all his attention towards his adorable little bluenette who was looking out the windom jumping up and down from excitement.

He looked adorable.

Karma leaned down and blew in his ear making Nagisa freeze and shiver.

"You look so cute when you're all excited like that Nagi~♡"

Karma cooed in his ear before placing his arms around the smaller boy's waist pulling him closer and placing a small peck on Nagisa's cheek.

Said bluenette pouted but leaned back on Karma's chest

"Geez Karma, is it bad that I get this excited when I'm going to see some s--"

Karma placed his hand on Nagisa's mouth and stopped him just in time before he tells the others his favorite animal.

The red head looked at his class and they were silently looking at the two this entire time.

Everyone in the bus started gossiping about their PDA. Fortunately not the animal Nagisa was about to say.

☆TIME SKIP☆

After what felt like an eternity the bus finally stopped in the parking lot of the zoo.

Once the door of the vehicle opened Nagisa immediately ran out while dragging Karma.

The others giggled at Nagisa's childishness and followed the red and blue couple.