My precious kitten: Are you Keichii?

Keichii's POV

Ah.. Please dont cry Nagisa-chan...

I thought as I saw my dear master crying while holding me so tightly, begging me not to leave.

The man in a white coat said that I had a short lifespan.

I knew this would happen, and so did you Nagisa-chan.

I love you, and you love me.. So isnt that enough?

Although I have to be honest.. I really wanted to atleast see the ocean with you, maybe even the sunflowers, or cherry blossoms. I have so many places I want to see with you but.. As long as you're here I dont care where we are.

God, please, grant me atleast one wish.

I wont wish for a longer lifespan, just please, let me be there for him.
------------------
Third person

Ever since Keichii's death Nagisa has been locking himself in his dorm room occassionally getting out.

The last time he went out was to meet a woman who run a cremation business for pets.

"Here, Keichii's collar. We will call you immediately once the cremation is done. Better treasure that."

The woman said as he gave Nagisa Keichii's red collar that had his name on it.

As the truck for tge cremation service went away Nagisa held the collar tightly in his hand.

Of course I will treasure this, you dont have to tell me that

Nagisa went back in his dorm room.

For the past week the only thing Nagisa did was sleep.

He was thinner than before and his room was a mess.

Nagisa went to his bed and collapsed on it, going directly to sleep.
------------------
As the sun went up Nagisa started to wake up, but before he could open his eyes he felt something fluffy on his face, which reminded him of how Keichii would always sleep on Nagisa's bed right infront of his face.

Nagisa opened his eyes only to be met with amber ones.

"Good morning Nagisa-chan"

Nagisa blinked, and blinked until he had a clear view of the red haired teenager on his bed, with his arms around him

At this point Nagisa started to panic

"W-who are you?!"

What the hell is this person doing here?!

Nagisa looked at the red haired boy with amber eyes infront of him.

"Nagisa-chan?"

He said tilting his head a bit

Nagisa flinched and looked around the room. He found his phone by the bed, he jumped to it to grab it

T-this guy is weird!! I need to call the police!!

But before he could the red head slammed his hands on the wall behind Nagisa, his arms right beside his head.

Nagisa froze as he looked at him

"Dont you recognize me? Im Keichii"

Nagisa flinched at the mention of Keichii's name, he grabbed the nearby pillow and started hitting him with it

"S-Shut up! Do you think its fun to mess around with people?!"

Nagisa kept on hitting him