Special Hidden Chapter

Start from the beginning

V looked up, his dirty blonde locks falling into his face as he showed off that boxy smile, soft, deep laughs escaping him. Jungkook seemed confused as to why the older male was...laughing.

He wiped his eyes and covered his face as he continued to let out those full and musical laughs, shaking his head from left to right. "I just- it's funny," V stated, licking his lips and breathing in deeply. "you're just- you're so cute."

Jungkook's cheeks turned a flushed red as he was taken back by the statement and he puffed out his cheek. "You ass, I thought you were crying!"

"Crying? Why the hell would I be crying?" V snapped, glaring at the other, all laughter gone. "Because a cute shit said something sentimental?-" V placed a hand on his mouth and stared at Jungkook with a sigh. "Sorry...I didn't mean to call you that."

Jungkook laughed and pinched V's cheek. "I am a cute shit," he said with a wink, leaning close to V. "probably the cutest shit you'll ever meet."

"You're so fucking cocky, brat," V growled, seeing Jungkook just raise a brow and smile softly. He pulled his face closer and grinned. "I like it."

Jungkook smiled more and kissed V deeply, tilting his head to the side while Jungkook let out a content hum, his body relaxing but his arms tightening around V, wanting to be as close as he possibly could to the other. Not wanting to let go. Not wanting to open his eyes and realize he was actually cuddled up to a pillow -like how he was the months he left everyone under Hoseok's orders.

V's grip tightened on his hips and pulled him closer, pulling him up against his body, allowing them to be as close as they possibly could.

Jungkook's fingers weaved into V's hair, tugging at his locks as V parted his lips and let out a soft groan, his tongue licking at Jungkook's lips, making the younger shudder. Hands slid up his waist, fingers dancing across his skin and tickling his waist, making Jungkook push his hips forward to press against V's abdomen.

V went to pull away but Jungkook was sure to hold him in place, making the kiss deeper and more passionate. Why does he seem so desperate? It made V wonder....how long has Jungkook been wanting to do this? Not with just anyone but with him?

Then it got him thinking....why does he taste so familiar? Even when we kissed outside he tasted so.....familiar.

Time seemed to stop when he remembered the night they first kissed. The night "Taehyung" -which was really V that took over after Jin had died- was taking the blame for Jin's death. The night he pressed Jungkook against the table and officially took over. There was no Taehyung. He had been struggling to take over since the night Jungkook sang to them. And the moment they had arrived back to the house and while he was talking to Namjoon, it was V.

It had been V since.

When V was being held hostage and Taehyung took over, V could still here everything and see everything that Taehyung did. He saw the interaction between the two. Noticed Jungkook's hard attitude and the way he'd catch himself staring at the blonde.

Very familiar.

V slid his tongue around Jungkook's mouth more, held tilting to the side as their heavy breaths mingled with each other, saliva mixing along with labored sounds they were both emitting during the passionate make out session. Jungkook's bottom lip was caught between V's teeth and he hitched a breath, pressing against the other before V pulled away, licking his lips and swiping the drool away with his thumb, eyes glinting a lighter brown as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared back, panting, out of breath. He bashfully glanced away and V scoffed, making Jungkook frown. "What?"

"Isn't this a little cliche?" V asked, raising a brow with a sly grin on his face, one hand pressing against the small of Jungkook's back, forcing the boy to move closer, V's face pressing against his chest while he inhaled softly. "Boy meets boy. Boy hates boy. Other boy hates the boy. Both go through hardships. Neither of them know each other long. Both confess feelings. Both start a sexy session that doesn't stop where we've stopped it."