Epilogue

"...is the jury ready to hear of the defendants' felonies? Alright.....First-degree murder, first degree aggravated assault, felony assault, kidnapping, and arson. He has been charged under the company fixated and by this same company as well, them not having known about the wrongdoings while being signed under the contract that states, on paragraph eleven, line four, 'idol under one (1) manager shall have freedom and privacy with no restrictions upon them, as long as no crime or act against the company personnel (or their laws) are committed, Going against this will lead to lawsuits and court fines/fee, as well as said idol's contract termination'."

Murmurs filled the room and the male in cuffs puffed out his cheeks, eyes staying on the judge. The old man raised his glasses and studied the man. "All charges pressed against him have been confirmed, as you saw during the trial, by both lawyers and the defendants themselves. Before I continue making statements, is there anyone opposed with continuing?......No? Then I shall proceed." He cleared his throat and looked at the files.

"With that being said, there is one more witness asked to be called to the stand. A 'Kim Jun-myeon'?"

A man in a nice suit stood up, nodding to the man sitting next to him as he walked up to the podium, staring at the defendant across from him. The pale haired man sneered at Jun-myeon and looked away and the man nodded to the judge. "Are you ready to proceed?"

"Yes, your honor-"

"I can see you're still watching that?"

Namjoon jumped in his swivel chair and spun around to see the other walk in and he sighed, holding his heart. "You about gave me a heart attack."

"Maybe you should put a bell on the door so I don't scare you next time, Joon."

Namjoon grinned and spun back around to stare at his computer screen, a hand resting on his shoulder as he shook the mouse. "I've been watching it for three years, now, of course, I'm not going to quit....The trial ends today. They'll convict him or let him off."

"What do you think they'll do?"

Namjoon smacked his lips together and leaned back in the seat, another hand coming up to his other shoulder. "I don't know, honestly. The system's corrupted so it's unpredictable. They'll either let him go because he's a well-known idol or they'll go ahead and follow the law and find him guilty...."

"I'd be surprised if they let him go. Bighit's the one that turned him in, right? If so, I'm almost positive he'll be convicted. Either way, it's still corrupt. If they let him go it's on someone's orders...What kind of people force others to kill, then prosecute them for it?"

Namjoon sighed and closed his eyes, letting out a soft groan from the shoulder massage, the other male smiling at the rewarded sound. Namjoon didn't reply to the other man as he relaxed in his seat, the feeling of light, soft pleasure crawling through his body and coursing through his veins like a drug. "Move a little to the right."

"No please?" the other joked with a bright smile. Namjoon opened his eyes and stared up into brown eyes, grabbing his forearm and pulling him down. The male leaned over the chair and hovered over Namjoon's lips while the other smiled.

"Your beauty astonishes me and I feel like a freak inspecting every detail of your face whenever you get close to me, love."

"How beautiful?"

"You're artwork. No matter how inspirational and deep my lyrics and the words I write down are, they could never make or describe you. You're far from imperfection. And I...I'm so lucky to be able to wake up to look at you every morning i wake up and-"