Special Hidden Chapter

Start from the beginning

He was surprised Jungkook was so comfortable around him in just the span of a few hours. That time, the moment, they spent together on the roof may have only lasted for a split second but he could still feel the leftover fluttering butterflies roaming in his chest cavity. The same feeling that he felt the moment he pulled Jungkook in for a soft kiss under the New Years moonlight.

The way their lips molded and moved against each other. The way Jungkook sighed when they parted and the way he was sure they could both hear how loud V's heart was thumping. The way Jungkook leaned against him and whispered mocking words that made V smile and lean against him, too.

"Your hand okay?"

V blinked and looked down at his hand which gripped the fabric of his shirt near his chest as he licked his lips, feeling his heart race again. Without speaking, V placed one hand on Jungkook's waist and the other hand on the back of his neck, pulling him close. Jungkook just blinked and let himself be pulled, being forced to sit up on his knees, V's hand guiding his head to his neck.

Without questioning the action, Jungkook followed the action and closed his eyes, nuzzling his face into the crook of V's neck, lips pressing against the soft skin, the tough hands squeezing the back of his neck before sliding to the small of his back.

Jungkook followed with pride as he wrapped his arms around V's neck, pressing their chests together as the hands guided him to straddle his lap, knees in either side of V's thighs. V's head was slightly tilted back so his face could also be buried in Jungkook's neck, eyes shut tightly as he inhaled the soft scent that calmed him down.

Both hands then settled on his hips before sliding along his body, wrapping around him. He heard Jungkook emit a soft squeak as they held each other, the squeak catching him off guard.

When he first met Jungkook he had such a hard wall pulled up, blocking anyone he knew from wanting to get to know him. He was mouthy, hard, had a dominating attitude and personality but the more he got to personally know Jungkook the more he realized he was the softness baby boy out there.

He was no submissive male.

He was one of those guys that were definitely a bottom but were dominating in a way.

The kind that would ride their dom while handcuffing them just to edge them on and tease them-

"V."

V flinched and opened his eyes, slightly pulling his face away to stare up at Jungkook who was looking down at him, hands on either side of his neck.

V lifted a hand and cupped his left cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "Hm?"

"Why do I feel so comfortable around you?" He questioned, pressing his forehead against V's. "How did I go from wanting to shove you face down in the cold snow to wanting to be held by you all night?"

"I wish I had the answer to that," V replied with a sigh, pressing his head against his chest to hear the heartbeat of Jungkook again. Jungkook held his head close to his chest and chuckled.

V was curious. More curious than he had been in a while when it came to people.

V felt hands cup his cheeks and direct his attention up to doe eyes. V narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, his lips parting just as Jungkook's did, both coming in close but not letting their mouthes attach.

"I want to know more about you, V," Jungkook hummed out, his breathing shallow.

V leaned forward a bit more so their lips were barely touching. "Then don't leave me."

"Only if you don't leave...."

V froze and pulled his head away, looking down at Jungkook's lap as his shoulders began to shake. Jungkook went into a panic, gasping as he tapped V's shoulder quickly. "A-are you okay?? V? Was it something I said??"

Two SidedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara