It's Not Spying, Its Investigating

"one of these please." Hanna said as she pointed to a chocolate chip cookie.

"For here or to go?" asked the cashier.

"for here." Hanna replied cheerfully. She was meeting Emily and Spencer here at The Brew. Spencer texted them asking them to meet her there. Hanna walked over to the comfy spot the girls always sat in when they met here and she ate her cookie.

Hanna was thinking about what Spencer needed to talk to her and Emily about when she saw her walk into The Brew.

"Hey Spence!" She called and gave her a small wave. Spencer waved and called back

"ill be there in a sec Hanna, im gonna get some coffee." Hanna sunk down in her chair and got comfy. Emily walked through the door of The Brew and sat beside Hanna.

"Hey Han!" Emily said.

"oh, hey Em, Spencers getting coffee, she'll be back in a second." Hanna said back to Emily. Spencer walked back and sat in the chair across from the girls.

"ok guys, I have an idea on how to find out what's going on with Aria." Spencer said after taking a sip of her coffee.

Aria had been ignoring them ever since her and Jason started dating. She would avoid them everywhere they went. They were thinking Jason was A and that he was making Aria help him. They wanted to get to the bottom of it and find it all out.

"how?" Emily asked listening close.

"Well Hanna it won't work unless your in." Spencer said to Hanna with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Tell me what it is first or i'm not agreeing to anything." She ordered.

"ok you know Arias brother Mike, so i know this is a lot to ask but we need you to date him." She said. She was worried what Hanna would say.

"What?! NO?! hes like 2 years younger than us!" Hanna snapped.

"I know Hanna but just hear me out, if you date Mike you can watch Aria to see what's up with her and if shes on the A team. Please Hanna!" Begged Spencer.

"Why cant you or Emily date him?!" Hanna asked annoyed.

"because im dating Toby and Emily's Gay." Emily rolled her eyes at what Spencer had said. Hanna sat back and crossed her arms. She stared at something off in the distance. Emily and Spencer knew that she was just thinking about it.

"and he used to have a huge crush on you too." Emily said hoping to convince her.

" i dont want to spy on Aria!" Hanna said changing her focus to the girls instead if whatever she was staring at before.

" It won't be spying, it will be like investigating to help us figure out who A is." Spencer said trying to convince her. She had a worried tone in her voice.

"Fine. Ill ask him out on Monday at school." she said in an unconvincing tone.

" oh good thanks Hanna." Spencer said. Hanna leaned back in her chair kind of pissed now she had to think of a way to ask Mike out. And what if he says no