Chapter fifteen - Happy Christmas

~Y/n pov~

You see Josh come out with a few wrapped things of his own. You decide not to talk because he looks extremely tired. You both give kind nods before going to your respective rooms.

Your room seemed bigger but emptier without the girls there. You sigh and get changed hoping tomorrow you can find something on Nicholas Flamel with Harry. Maybe even prove Snape's innocence. He was innocent you were sure of it. You think as you drift off to sleep.

You wake up the next morning to someone knocking on your door.

"What?" You shout confused.

"Hey, Y/n that's no way to talk to your prefect. Anyway, come on out the three of us are waiting on you to show up." Josh scolds you through the door.

"Okay I'll be out in five minutes." You say stretching.

"Okay, you better." He warned. You laughed hoping josh would like the treats you got him.

You got up and dressed in your normal uniform adding your scarf because of the cool weather. You notice it's only been four minutes you'll be out early.

You step out looking at everyone deciding to take a seat beside Draco and Josh.

"Okay finally." Josh says. You notice two first years You and Draco, plus a second year, and Josh, not many Slytherins stayed by the looks of it.

Everyone opens up gifts, ones that Josh passed around. You smile and open a gift from Josh and see a watch.

"For being late, as you have been multiple times and there's a compass so you know not to go into the Dark forest you nit wit." He jokes looking at you. You laugh at him and watch as hi gives the boys some blankets and scarfs he gives Draco a potion that has a label 'chill pill'

"After your outburst when Y/n went after the troll you could use it." Josh commented to Draco. You took the potion and smelt it, carefully examining it.

"This is a sleeping draft. I swear you're as bad as the Weasley twins sometimes." You groan. You enjoyed the twins, but their pranks could get annoying at times.

"Way to ruin the surprise." Josh grumbled. Draco was not amused, but knew better then to fight over something so petty.

"Y/n this one is yours." Josh hands out a small gift with a signature D in a fancy font. You assumed it to be Draco but didn't say anything only glanced at him to which he gave a nod.

As you opened it you saw a jewelry case. You opened that and saw a stunning locket with the letter S on it in green for Slytherin.

(Your gift from Draco⬇️)