20. Bailey

He leans forward before kissing my upper lip, sucking it gently between his. His lips are soft and his mouth is warm. I want more of him. I crawl onto his lap, placing my knees on either side.

He hums and take charge of this kiss. His tongue dominating mine regardless of the fact that I'm on top of him. His hand travels up my back until it reaches my hair and threads the strands through his fingers. It feels so good on my scalp, massaging it as he plays with my hair.

I run my hands up his stomach and onto his smooth chest. As my palms slide over his hard nipples, I feel him shudder beneath me. I return to the obviously sensitive areas and let my fingers take turns grazing over them. Nick moans into my mouth. I take each one between my index and middle fingers before pinching them gently. Nick has to pull away from the kiss, chest heaving. "Fuck, Bailey..."

I grin, and he moves to my neck. He's no longer being gentle, though—sucking and biting my skin between his teeth. "I could sit here forever," he says. "Just tasting every inch of you."

I nod but am not able to speak. The sensations running through me are overwhelming. Although his mouth is on my neck, I feel it everywhere. Running over my skin instead of the water we're sitting it. This feels like a dream.

I'm only brought back to reality when I hear the distant sound of my phone ringing. I open my eyes and realize that it's not actually distant. I left my phone in my shorts pocket, which are right next to the edge of the pool.

Without a second thought, I lean over to retrieve it. "What? Bailey, no..." Nick's confused voice fades as I find the phone and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I sit up straight, still on Nick's lap. His eyes are wide and he mouths the word "why?" to me. I honestly don't know. I heard my phone ring, and my mind told me to answer it. Cognitive thinking isn't going to get through for another couple of hours, I'm guessing.

"Bailey?" I recognize Abby's voice on the line. "I didn't wake you up, did I?"

I have zero concept of what time it is. Nick and I may have been here for hours or minutes, I'm not sure. But if Abby is asking if I was sleeping, it must be late.

"No," I say. "I was up."

"Good. I just got an email..."

My mind stops focusing on Abby as Nick slides my bra up my chest to expose my breasts. I watch him as he takes one nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue. My hips begin to pulse against his and I can feel his hard-on on the other side of two very thin layers of fabric.

"So isn't that awesome?!?" Abby's voice raises, getting my attention.

"I'm...I'm sorry. What did you say?" I'm trying not to sound out of breath.

Nick is going to have to stop if any of Abby's words are going to make the least bit of sense. I bring my hand to back of his head and pull it away from me by a handful of his hair.

His face is covered in little water droplets, and his lips are red and swollen as he sucks in air. The dazed look in his eyes tells me he is on a mission. He's not going to relent as long as we stay in this position.

I slide off of him, keeping a tight grip on my phone to make sure I don't drop it as I walk the few feet to the side of pool. I place my elbows on the concrete to keep myself in place.

"I'm sorry, Abby. I couldn't hear you. What'd you say?"

She's yelling now. She probably thinks I'm somewhere loud since I couldn't hear her before.
"I said that they had a cancellation at that bungee jumping place next week! I told them we'd take it!"