15. Nick

He was not expecting that.

Bailey's warm, wet mouth forming a tunnel around him causes him to suck in a breath and arch his back. Her torso is much shorter than his so when she moves, she pulls herself away from him. He's able to fix that problem, though, by propping himself onto his elbows.

She tastes so fucking good, and the sensation of eating her and having her sucking him is almost too much...almost. They both find a rhythm and pure pleasure takes over.

Nick's face is so deep between her legs he's having trouble getting oxygen. But if getting smothered between Bailey's thighs is how he dies, he could think of worse ways to go.

His tip hits the back of her throat, and it causes a growl from deep inside him. She responds with a moan of her own and a tight grip with both of her hands on his hips.

He can feel the pressure building and tries to fight it. He wants her to get off first. He needs her to.

But if she keeps sucking him like this, he's going unload a gallon into her mouth any second.

Luckily, he has spent the last two months learning every nook and cranny of Bailey Rogers and knows exactly what to do.

The only problem is that what's going on beneath his waist keeps distracting him. He's being sloppy and messy. He needs to focus on her, but, fuck, it's impossible.

He zeroes in on her bundle of nerves and moves his tongue just the way she likes. She doesn't need to say the words when she's comes—he knows. He knows by the tone of her moans, he knows by her taste, he knows by the way her body stills as she holds her breath, letting the waves hit her.

She continues working her tongue around him, swirling and flicking and teasing undisturbed until he finds his own release. As she swallows him down, her throat makes a "mmm" sound like it's so fucking delicious.

"Fuck, Bailey..." he groans as she crawls up the bed and rests her head on his shoulder.

"So...that was fun," she giggles.

He kisses the top of her head and can still smell the alcohol emanating off of her. "You are full of surprises. You know that?"

"I'm also tired." She pulls herself away to grab something from the floor. When she turns back around, she has his t-shirt and boxers. She sits up and pulls his shirt over her head and hands the boxers to him to sleep in. He pulls them on, and Bailey resumes her position.

He hadn't realized until this moment how tired he was. He's probably going to have a swollen lip and a massive headache tomorrow, but for now, he's still feeling blissfully numb.

"I love you, Bailey," he whispers.

She kisses his bare chest. "Always."

His first thought when he wakes up is regret. Regret for drinking so much, regret for fighting, regret for coming to this fucking party in the first place.

He had grown up with these people, and they probably knew more about his past than he would like to admit. He missed the anonymity of college.

Plus, he saw their faces when they noticed Bailey and him together. They couldn't believe she was with him, and he couldn't get that fucking conversation with Mitzi out of his head.

It's not like she said anything that he didn't already know. Bailey is too good for him. She will realize it eventually and leave him. He just needs to enjoy it while it lasts. He knows that, but hearing it from someone else was worse than the hits Justin gave him.

He hadn't truly realized how much can change in a year until last night—especially given the fact that he hadn't said one word to his best friend.