Chapter 2

Keith heard loud giggling down the hall. The door to an empty room was ajar and he peaked his head in.

This said room wasn't empty anymore.

Romelle was standing on a white canopy bed. The sheets were light blue and the room was decorated and the bathroom was organized.

"What the hell?" Keith asked.

"Oh morning, Keith!" Romelle greeted nervously.

Romelle was a beta. She wore a pink shirt that hung off her shoulders. She wore light colored jeans and blue converse.

"Would anyone like to inform me on what's going on?" Keith questioned.

"Shiro told us you and your mother are looking for an omega for the pack." Allura informed him.

Allura was an alpha. She wore a white crop top with a pink skirt and grey ankle boots. Hunk was a beta, like Romelle. He had his signature orange headpiece, yellow shirt with a brown vest. He wore jeans and tennis shoes.

"Yeah, we started this project two days ago." Hunk added.

"I'm surprised you three have kept this hidden from me for two days." Keith spoke, surprised. "But why?."

"We're trying our best." Romelle spoke, hopping off the bed. "We want whoever you find to feel at home."

"Have you found a mate?" Allura asked.

Keith shook his head no, "No..."

Hunk hummed, "Well, we'll just have to wait. Patience."

"I don't have patience!" Romelle whined.

"Me either." Allura grumbled.

"We'll need extra groceries for dinner and such since we have a new addition to the house." Hunk blurted out.

Hunk, Allura, Romelle, Pidge, Shiro, Curtis, and Keith all lived in one house. Allura and Romelle shared a room, Pidge and Hunk has each their own room, Shiro and Curtis shared a room and Keith had his own. They basically lived in a bright modern mansion. 

Kosmo scurried into the room, yapping. He jumped onto the bed, messing up the sheets.

"That damn dog!" Romelle shouted, going to grab Kosmo off the bed.

Kosmo barked, jumping off the bed and running around the room with Romelle chasing after him. Keith sighed and whistled, calling Kosmo to his side.

"That dog better not scare the omega." Romelle scowled.

"Kosmo is perfectly well trained." Keith spat. "Unlike you."

"That better be a quiznacking joke!" Romelle shouted.

Keith laughed, "Don't worry, it is."

Allura tied her hair up, "Well we should be finishing this room up."

With that Allura shooed the Alpha out of the room, closing the door. Keith sighed, walking downstairs with Kosmo. He saw that Shiro, Pidge, and Curtis were talking.

Keith confronted them, "Good morning."

"Morning." Curtis greeted. "We spoke with your mom"

"Oh geez." Keith groaned.

Shiro chuckled, "Dont be like that."

"What did you guys talk about?" Keith asked.

"You." Curtis said.

"Of course." Keith rolled his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

Lance stood in the middle of a large room, with Lotor standing in front of him, a couple of feet away.

"Come here, love." Lotor ordered, which Lance shuffled over to him. "Oh my, you look tired."

Lance crossed his arms, "I'm actually h-hungry."

"Lance, you know this. Only good omegas deserve things." Lotor explained.

Lance's heart sank, and he rubbed his arm nervously, "I know."

Lotor sighed. "We have a visitor today. You will stay in your room, ok?"

Lance nodded, watching Lotor leave his room. He looked around, then going to his closet.

"I have to get out of here." Lance spoke to himself, grabbing a new shirt.

Fast.

Lance took off his old shirt and put the new one on, "I'll try."

Lance took a deep breathe, quietly scurrying out his door. He walked down the hall to another room, going to the window and opening it.

Too high. Kitchen.

"Kitchen." Lance mumbled to himself.

He walked down the stairs, sneaking his way to the large kitchen. He opened the window, climbing out of it and closing it again. He started walking towards the forest.

Right.

"Right?" Lance asked himself, glancing towards the right, seeing Lotor.

Lotor crossed his arms, "Why the hell are you out here? I told you to stay in your room."

"I-I uh.." Lance tried to find an excuse. "I wanted to be outside. For fresh air."

"You know for a fact I don't allow that." Lotor growled.

Lance mentally cursed making a dart for the forest. He heard Lotor yelling and pushed forward. He couldn't think, he just ran. He knew Lotor was after him but his thought process was jumbled.

He just kept going.