Hinata Shouyou || Air Conditioning

Holding the stack of newspapers near your face you fanned yourself from the heat.

"(F/N)-CHAN!!" The boy jumped into the air and landed directly onto your small figure knocking the wind of you.

"GAHH! SHOUYOU!!" You dropped the newspapers you were holding and groaned in pain.

"Cuddle time!" He beamed as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head against your stomach. You rolled your eyes and kicked him off the couch.

"Sorry, but not today. It's way too hot Sho-chan," you sighed.

"Ehh?! But we're always so busy we barely get to enjoy each other's company," he whined childishly.

"I know, next time, I promise," you smiled at him sadly pecking him on the lips before picking up the fallen papers on the floor.

The male only sat on the floor like a begging puppy in attempt to make you give in.

"Not happening Shouyou," you shook your head focusing back on your phone, "When its winter again we can cuddle all you want."

"That's in months!"

"Yep."

You were startled when the boy abruptly stood up. You initially thought he was angry with you. but when you looked up at him, a sneaky smirk crept to his face. He quickly ran away while you raised an eyebrow in confusion.

About an hour passed and a shiver went up your spine. You considered grabbing your sweater but you found it unusual for such the dramatic change in temperature.

"S-Shou-chan! What's with the temperature?! Can you please check for me?" You rubbed your arms as goosebumps formed on the surface.

"I don't know!" He stated from his room.

Hearing the light footsteps you saw him carrying a large blanket with him. Before you could protest, he wrapped his arms around your body and rolled the both of you into the blanket.

You laughed as you did the same while brushing his orange locks back.

"Your a sneaky one aren't you?" You lightly flicked his forehead.

"Admit it, you wanted it too," He smiled sweetly nuzzling his forehead against yours, "I deserve a thank you."

"Yeah, your paying for the bill though."

"Huh, okay okay! I'm turning it off!" He sat up but you pulled him back down as he struggled in your arms.

"Nope! You're paying no taking it back!" You laughed.

"Fine! At least it's worth it."

"You're such a dork."

"You love this dork."

"Yeah, you're my idiotic dork," you sighed in defeat before the both of you drifted off into a long nap.

A/n
Hope you liked it! It's really short but I only got one more month to bring up my grades in two of my classes and i'm not having it.

<breadstickscrown signed out>